Knives I would like Cold Steel to Make

I like this idea. Perhaps they could play with the width too, while maintaining the sweep of the blade.

Also, a Cold Steel take on the fixed blade Jambiya would be interesting.
I really like the size and shape of the Marauder but it's just too light. So a shorter Natchez would be damn near perfect, trimming the blade length from the part nearest the handle, leaving the point and blade sweep the same as the original full sized version! Out of all of Cold Steel's Bowie knives I prefer the handle of the Natchez!

I would love to see different blade styles on the Broken Skull and bring back the extra large talwar. Other then that I love my coldsteel knives only brand I carry everyday no matter what I have one large blade an only coldsteel offers large anything

An AK47 Field Knife with a normal handle. The blade looks great, but there's no way that handle could be used for any length of time.

Recon1 with contoured G10, non coated blade
Talwar, AGAIN!!!
Updated Black Rhino
Rajah 3 G10 or micarta, thumb stud version
Thank you for listening Santa :D

Just feel like shouting into the wind today, I guess.

Tuff Lite with S35VN. Keep the rest the same if you must, but this knife deserves a steel upgrade more than any other. Seriously, how hard could this be?

I actually like it in the Aus8, as it is so easy to sharpen.

The Tuff Lite is one of my favorite Cold Steel knives, but I would love to see it with tip UP carry and a bigger blade. Even for utility work (which is what I do with them) I find myself frequently running out of blade as I am cutting heavy materials. 3.49 inches would be perfect.

I actually like it in the Aus8, as it is so easy to sharpen.

The Tuff Lite is one of my favorite Cold Steel knives, but I would love to see it with tip UP carry and a bigger blade. Even for utility work (which is what I do with them) I find myself frequently running out of blade as I am cutting heavy materials. 3.49 inches would be perfect.
Hell, I don't have to do any work! You guys have all the bases covered.

I differ on the blade steel, though. Offer S35VN as an option, or at least upgrade to AUS10.

I would like to see a knife like the GI Tanto, with A blade profile like the old outdoorsman.

The Talwar is a fan-favorite, and should definitely be back in the line-up again. I really have no-idea what governs the implementation, or cancellation of models. If the Hatamoto was re-added into the 'luxury-class' at a sub-300 dollar price-range, I'd be all-in.

The Talwar is a fan-favorite, and should definitely be back in the line-up again. I really have no-idea what governs the implementation, or cancellation of models. If the Hatamoto was re-added into the 'luxury-class' at a sub-300 dollar price-range, I'd be all-in.
CS basically makes what Lynn the “Bossman” likes. Doesn’t really matter what most knife buyers like. So you can only hope the bossman shares the same taste as you.

Although I think my Shanghai Shadow and Shanghai Warrior are good renditions of affordable Smatchets , I'd like to see CS offer a Smatchet the size and quality of the Gurkha kukri. Boker has a good Smatchet but it's too expensive for my taste.

I was carrying my clip point Voyager today and was thinking that it would be nice if they did a spear point Voyager.

The tanto and vaquero shapes are nice but I think a spear point Voyager would be pretty popular.
I agree. I also think an XL spear point Recon 1 is a needed addition to the XL tanto and clip point.

There must be a financial reason but cancelling the Talwar is inexplicable to me. I have the XL plain edge and the serrated edge standard edition Talwars and the special edition XL Talwar with the black blade and coyote tan handle [would have preferred the OD green handle but it was sold out]

A fixed version of the Voyager tanto! I know there are other fixed CS tantos but none with the same geometry and ergos as the Voyager. I love that knife but the action is not great.

Back