Knives in films guessing game

As per other members' recommemdations I'm starting this thread in case any knife and film/TV aficionado wants to participate. Just post pic(s) of movie or television scenes with knives, and let's try to guess the blade and/or film or TV show.
Let's see if we get off and start a (hopefully fun) game

I'll post 4 pics today, and 4 every other post I do if there is any interest at all... everyone that feels like it post your pics and join! :salute:

Today,

wGUb0w8.jpg

vNVaG1J.jpg

CxEiTVW.png

1pkLHHv.jpg

thanks!

I would guess that Tuco (Pic 2) is holding a Cold Steel Espada, but not 100% sure. I'm not a Cold Steel guy but that's what it looks like to me.

This is from criminal minds, I've seen every one of them before but maybe not be able to perfectly place them all.
If anyone can find a better version of this image I'd certainly welcome it.

It's actually an older, I believe original SoG knife from Vietnam era. The movie is Terminator.

The modern knife company known as SoG did not produce the original 'Nam era SoG knives. Though I'm sure they would prefer you didn't know that.

The first knife looks like an Okapi, the other one is indeed a large Espada.

It's actually an older, I believe original SoG knife from Vietnam era. The movie is Terminator.

The modern knife company known as SoG did not produce the original 'Nam era SoG knives. Though I'm sure they would prefer you didn't know that.

The first knife looks like an Okapi, the other one is indeed a large Espada.
I knew they didn't actually exist back then, and that they didn't produce the original.
I believe sog knives was around in the late 80's, but maybe it is an original.

First pic is a cold steel Kudu the rest are easy peasie to identify.

Sounds like fun:

A couple knives from Burn Notice:
Burn_Notice_Knife_1.png

Burn_Notice_Knife_2.jpg

Indiana Jones:
Indiana_Jones_Knife.jpg

And a freebie :):

Macgyver_Knife.jpg

first one is an Okapi
that SOG is from Terminator 2, a S1 Bowie

on the other pics you posted I see a Wenger SAK (MacGyver), a BM Infidel OTF, Emerson Commander and a slipjoint of some sort
the previous one in the drawer looks like a Gerber model, the Gator Premium perhaps?

4th looks like the spydie ish knife in the martian by Matt dammon?

film is right, but the knife is actually an orange handled Victorinox Hunter Pro. I also thought of Spyderco first!
another 4, this seems to be too easy for the knife-nutterism here :thumbsup:

5yiMcTJ.jpg

O2FnieO.jpg

PR0HWpZ.jpg

GNOizcR.jpg

First Emerson horseman movie unknown? Last one jason statham n expendables a possible Darrel Ralph design?

film is right, but the knife is actually an orange handled Victorinox Hunter Pro. I also thought of Spyderco first!
another 4, this seems to be too easy for the knife-nutterism here :thumbsup:

5yiMcTJ.jpg

O2FnieO.jpg

PR0HWpZ.jpg

GNOizcR.jpg
As mentioned, the first is an Emerson Horseman.
I thought the second might be a Kershaw dive knife, but the handle is solid, so I don't think so.
Third knife looks like one of the SOG Twitch line.
As mentioned, the 4th knife looks like a Darrel Ralph-designed knife.

Jim

The last one is a Darrel Ralph AXD 5.5 used by Jason Stratham in the Expendables. aka The Expendables Knife

great and fast, that went quick!

1 is an Emerson Horseman used by Keanu Reeves in Man of Tai Chi
2nd is a Kershaw Amphibian, you guessed right!
3rd is a SOG Twitch II from House
and 4th is indeed a Darrell Ralph 5.5" in The Expendables

another round, I also encourage you to post pics of your own!

zEvtKYZ.jpg

LQZgb3l.jpg

6yzwLjD.jpg

49DP1tt.jpg

Back