Knives in Heaven

If the Angels have been walking around with swords, surely there must have been knives. What do they cut and slice things with?

Yeah, but they will be all Spydercos and Benchmades and customs from those who got there early.

And no Mantis or Chinese knock-offs.

I believe strongly that we will be happy in Heaven so I vote for having knives there :)

Luke 22 36:38

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.

38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

I'd say there will be knives in Heaven!

Everything from Alpha Hunters to Omega Springs..

And there will be no more broken torsion bars, and there will be no more late lockup....
and your carbon blades will not be consumed with rust.

But seriously, I don't know if we will need something like that after our work on Earth is done. We can probably make or have anything we want though. It's only on Earth that people use things with malicious intent.

Back