• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KNIVES KITCHEN CUTLERY 13 PIECE SET ELK ANTLER HANDLES

SOLD-TRADED-Thank You
Sale 5.5.jpg Sale 2.jpg Sale 5.jpg

Traded thank you--Nutoknives
For sale or trade Buck Elk Scale Kitchen knife set. I believe an older set with a sharpening steel rather then the Spreader.
I purchased this set for my wife for Christmas and Anniversary only to find out that she would prefer just the Royal steak knife set.
This set may have been ran through a dishwasher the scales look to be well "washed out" but each and every blade is a Buck in great condition.
I had a thread on the main Buck forum about this set you may want to check out if interested in these.
I am going to start at $XXX but will consider offers, trade (Royal steak knife set) or cash. Please post I'll take it or email dave.turman@gmail.com

Sale 5.jpg Sale 2.jpg

Last edited:
Have an extra Royal set with the 2 line stamp if interested in trading they have not been through dishwasher

Thanks again Dave and they shipped try to get to box first as Sheryle might like the little something I sent along with the Royal Set Have a Great Evening

Back