Knives on my cat

zoAbCCt.jpg

I put the dog toy on the cat hoping to instigate an entertaining interaction. It didn't work but it did offer an opportunity for a cat & knife photo.

i.ashx

And one of the dog for good measure
i.ashx
Dude the pic of your dog killed me. Hilarious with just his nose poking out

These pictures bring back memories of my old buddy. He greeted me every night when i came home. He’d jump up on the kitchen counter. Waiting for me to get out the milk as i usually did. I would take a few sips out of the carton, pour a little puddle for him on the counter and we'd drink. Then to the bedroom. Id empty my pockets on the dresser. He would always rub and roll all over my folders but not my wallet. I think he liked knives. My black and patchy white buddy. I miss him... he was my best friend.

These pictures bring back memories of my old buddy. He greeted me every night when i came home. He’d jump up on the kitchen counter. Waiting for me to get out the milk as i usually did. I would take a few sips out of the carton, pour a little puddle for him on the counter and we'd drink. Then to the bedroom. Id empty my pockets on the dresser. He would always rub and roll all over my folders but not my wallet. I think he liked knives. My black and patchy white buddy. I miss him... he was my best friend.
If you don’t mind..how old was he? My cat (in previous photos) is only just now 2 years old and I can already tell life is going to be so different without her.

Big Kitty would drink my bourbon in the morning. (I kept a highball glass full on the nightstand for when I woke up)

Back