Knives on my cat

EnEhUIu.jpg

^ :( :confused: - hey 21bangbang 21bangbang - maybe just leave a few knives around where your cat prefers to sleep and you can get some photos of Cat on My Knives :rolleyes: They are independent little creatures.

Good luck.
Ray

^ :( :confused: - hey 21bangbang 21bangbang - maybe just leave a few knives around where your cat prefers to sleep and you can get some photos of Cat on My Knives :rolleyes: They are independent little creatures.

Good luck.
Ray
He's a outdoor cat for the most part. Usually sleeps in the hay loft of the barn (lots of yummy mice). He's just not really the touching type of cat. It's a pet at your own risk kinda thing. Next time I can get him inside I'll see if the wife has better luck. He's always tolerated her more than me. Seems like the older he gets the closer to full blown feral he goes. In the meantime I need more bandaids.:rolleyes:

I've tried this half a dozen times at least. So far I've lost a little blood and the dog got beat up because it makes the cat angry. My cat is not a team player.
Funny. My cat does this all day long but turn on or even say the word vacum and Lynx goes running!

Back