Knives on my cat

My new GEC Stag # 29 Stockyard came today just in time for Jag to check it out, in MY recliner, of course.
HHQWC5E.jpg

I sure don't want to leave out the teenager of the house. This is a very agile little guy. " Spike " is also checking out my new GEC Stag # 29 Stockyard Whittler on his favorite stool.
sBP3oLD.jpg
Beautiful Kitty and 29 stag !
What a great pattern one of my favs :thumbsup:

This is my kitty buddy, Smokey. A family found him in a garbage bag by the river when he was a kitten of about 5 weeks old. :( They named him, and kept him for a year, before they decided they had to let him go; they already had so many other animals, plus children, and it was a stressful house for him to be in. So he's living a more chill life now with me. He's a big kitty, at over 23 lbs.

Today:
View attachment 1204778

Last October:
View attachment 1204786

And by the way, he ended up ripping some legs off the Spydertoy I made him with my (pre-mod) Spyderco Military.

Also, I don't know much about cat breeds, so if anyone could tell me what breed Smokey is, I'd be grateful!
Don’t know what breed he is but what a cutie !!!

Beautiful Kitty and 29 stag !
What a great pattern one of my favs :thumbsup:
The #29 is my favorite pattern also. Only pattern that I wanted more of so now I have three.This stag knife is beautiful in person. I have to try and bring out the beauty of it in some other photo desplay

The #29 is my favorite pattern also. Only pattern that I wanted more of so now I have three.This stag knife is beautiful in person. I have to try and bring out the beauty of it in some other photo desplay
For sure I’m hooked on the 29 pattern also. Had 5 and trimmed them down to 4. Let a SFO coffee house acrylic Go and knew I’d regret it lol. Loving that Stag of yours.

Love the Carmel colors on that stag ! :thumbsup:
Thank you. When I ordered that knife,I knew I didn't want a whole lot of dark bone in it because I wanted the lighter shade of the stag to make it pop.I looked through quite a few pictures of each 29 and kept going back to that particular one so I hit the buy button. Believe me, I was not the least bit disappointed in the color or the function of this knife. As usual, DLT did me right.

My two Queens :)
The House Queen Mercedes and The Safe Queen Gec# 29 Sambar Stag
Proud of both but that 29 I had to pick out as fast as I could as they were going fast . Was looking for a certain type of Stag and good blade centering with decent matching covers of color and texture.
Mission accomplished I do believe :thumbsup:
kbpTmLA.jpg

lVotwwB.jpg

Back