Knives on my cat

2NCLw98.png
Can’t like this enough

I have a couple cats that I just can't seem to position with a knife less I get a picture of their butts flying through the air trying to get away from the camera.Here is one such cat and so far the only picture I have of him since he is now gun shy after taking this.His name is Lacy and he is our Laural and Hardy of cats.He was another stray that came to us for safety in the bitter cold months of winter and having no claws or teeth except for his back molars, we took him in.He's the clown of the family.
K7cCgbU.jpg

Here is another escape artist from the knife and camera laying on her perch in the fenced in yard." Paws" is a left over from a stray litter that somebody dropped off on the farm and we could not find a home for.My wife's soft heart brought her in and since,we have not had any mice problems.She a real cutie.
gDCWaXu.jpg

That’ll teach me to hit the view ignored content button lol that won’t happen again:rolleyes:
Mercedes said who ever believes in the black cat theory needs to crawl back under the rock they just came out under from and kiss her little black arse on the way back in :D

Great picture !!
It’s nice to see the wife giving you a hand :D
I think we found a home for Dirty Nose. We took her in to get her fixed up because the new neighbors down the street wouldn't feed her and she came to us with her babies because my wife would feed them all outside. We had her spayed because of a big male coming around and she is just a kitten herself. I almost hate to part with her. She is so playful and kind to all our animals, but, we are animal broke.

I think we found a home for Dirty Nose. We took her in to get her fixed up because the new neighbors down the street wouldn't feed her and she came to us with her babies because my wife would feed them all outside. We had her spayed because of a big male coming around and she is just a kitten herself. I almost hate to part with her. She is so playful and kind to all our animals, but, we are animal broke.
I know it’s difficult but sometimes you have to draw a line in the sand. I always walk around and make sure I don’t walk by the rescue center we’re I got Mercedes when she was a kitten at my local PetSmart . Or I’d be leaving every time with a new family member lol.
I want them all !!!!

Back