Knives On Order 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to place an order, do it now. That will help me on my decision on whether or not to renew this forum in January.

WooHoo #1 of 2018. Make it a Proud Supporters Knife. :thumbsup:
I will email details.

Glad to know a little bit about the JK Knives Skunkworks!

I have a piece coming that I am Very much looking forward to seeing!

Next year is starting off nicely! Have you officially stopped taking orders for this year?

Next year is starting off nicely! Have you officially stopped taking orders for this year?
Probably, but I have you for a hold spot if you want it.
The Kephart order came from an older gentleman (82) who called me yesterday. He bought a Nessmuk from me 10 years ago and now wants a Kephart to match.

Probably, but I have you for a hold spot if you want it.
The Kephart order came from an older gentleman (82) who called me yesterday. He bought a Nessmuk from me 10 years ago and now wants a Kephart to match.
That's fantastic. I am glad to see folks from a generation where quality hand made goods were more common, are recognizing that similar goods can be had in today's immediacy based world.

I would love to see the current state of his Nessmuk.

It had to be one of the first ones I made. All I used for the first few was oak and 3/16" steel, that's what his is. That was before I went full time.

Looks like I'll at least make it through January, that's a good thing! Now let's work on February.

I'm only planning on making 8-10 knives per month, so if you want something don't delay ordering!

mykel m mykel m
Anything you want to tell us about the custom, or do you want it to first be seen in the "Ready for Delivery" thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back