Knives On Order 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be starting them both on the 24th. I’ve got to finish the big boy I’m working on now, then get the shop cleaned up for next Saturday.

In Green!
Got the EO1 from John today and will be passing it along to the GWN tomorrow.
Sweet knife BTW, good job John.

PS..it already has a patina on the blade.....

from my drooling all over it.;):D
Love the Oak and sheath to match.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Only have room for a few more knives in 2018, I stop shipping in mid December, hate the line at the post office, plus the temporary help at the sorting centers tend to “lose” packages.

My bad Richard and John. I didn't have my glasses on when I opened the box yesterday and the light Oak looked like tan Micarta.
Rest assured it is Oak Richard. (or some sort of wood anyways ;))

My bad Richard and John. I didn't have my glasses on when I opened the box yesterday and the light Oak looked like tan Micarta.
Rest assured it is Oak Richard. (or some sort of wood anyways ;))
I was wondering about that, figured you were just drinking something better than me!

Thanks for making this possible, Mykel!

Im torn on what to order so many choices. I bought used one snd cleaver for the unbeatable price. But when i order tgey2 gotta be just right. And johns options are to awesome and require alot of thought.

By the end of this week I’ll be down to 14 orders. It’s really starting to look like 2019 won’t be happening at this time. If nothing changes, I’ll probably just order handles and use up any remaining steel and try to sell them.

If you have ever wanted one of my knives, even if it’s for next year, it would be a good idea to contact me now. It’s looking very likely I will be suspending taking orders soon. It’s not good business ordering materials one at a time. It’s either stop taking orders or waiting until there are enough to justify ordering materials to make them. It’s a hard decision to make.

Just to clarify, I will not be quitting making knives! Just possibly stop taking orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back