Knives On Order 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see some new blood on the list. Looking forward to seeing you folks around the forum.

I'm eager to see the temps warm up to -10 F, John!:eek: Really miserable here in Sioux Falls, SD- supposed to hit -24 F by dawn.

Decided to try to get some work done today in the shop. Managed to stay out there a little more than an hour. By that time I couldn't feel my feet anymore so I decided to come in.

it's finally above 0 here -- supposed to top out around 8 this afternoon.
good thing I've lost enough weight this past year I can fit into my quilted pants again.

I can not believe that I actually moved back here(Chicago) from Florida! (stupid dummy)

Recently I've had several posts about people wanting various knives. That's a good thing, most of them aren't due until March. Just please let me know your details of the order at least a month before so I can get the materials, I don't keep much on hand.
The reason I'm posting this is in some cases I don't have any way to contact some of you.

Between cancellations and no replies to confirm orders, it looks like I'm going to lose almost $500 in upcoming orders. My forum renewal is January 27th, I'm really starting to think hard about what I should do.
The fact there were only 2 posts here since yesterday kind of confirms that, can't use the holidays as an excuse for low postings, which is what I kept telling myself. The truth is there are just not enough people coming to this forum anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back