Knives On Order 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red again!

No rush John, have fun on your outing with the boss and don't forget the sun protection!

After this combo set. Im thinking will be a bluegill or a bird and trout with one red micarta scale thick white liners and one blue micarta scale with 1/4" brass pins. With a matching jk fish scaler . In a leather pocket slip(All american fishing knife set) what do you think john?

I'm hoping John will do his Kephart in 3v? Is that a steel you're still doing regularly?

How much does that add to the standard O1 Kephart price?
thanks!

I'm hoping John will do his Kephart in 3v? Is that a steel you're still doing regularly?

How much does that add to the standard O1 Kephart price?
thanks!
That won't happen, sorry. I just can't keep every steel in inventory. I've never used 3V.

my apologies, I saw a forum member post his 3v kephart, and thought you made it - since I know you often do kephart and other traditional styles. I'm a fan of your work, but don't own one yet :)

Nice to be on the list again.
Also nice to see some Personal Camp Knives ordered. Such a great knife that needs to catch on. Can’t wait to see pics of them.

I've never figured out why the Personal Camp never caught on, it's a good size knife, not too big, and not too small.

I've never figured out why the Personal Camp never caught on, it's a good size knife, not too big, and not too small.

I thought my Kephart would bump mine from rotation, but it’s still the first one I grab when I need a knife that size.
It’s also my BBQ knife, so it gets used a lot on the weekends when I fire up the grill or smoker.

I'd be happy to be on the list for a Hurley Creek. :thumbsup: Still thinking on the color though :D

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back