Knives On Order 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure would look good in the old as forged colors.

I like that Mykel :thumbsup: Most often I would really prefer that - but - I wonder, in this case, as what I like about the HC is the rounded over edges. If John could leave some forge texture on the handle but still leave the edges softened that would be spectacular.

Now how do I ask for that detail? :rolleyes: Oh - and no sheath required. See, I'm getting 'cited already :cool:

Ray

I like that Mykel :thumbsup: Most often I would really prefer that - but - I wonder, in this case, as what I like about the HC is the rounded over edges. If John could leave some forge texture on the handle but still leave the edges softened that would be spectacular.

Now how do I ask for that detail? :rolleyes: Oh - and no sheath required. See, I'm getting 'cited already :cool:

Ray
Unfortunately the forge finish was from when John used a coal forge.
The new oven leaves the steel much cleaner.

I've been sending emails on some of next months orders, only on orders I'm not sure of. As so often happens, I'm not getting replies.

Send me an email John and I'll reply within 24 hours :).
I know, I know - wait 'till July o_O

I hope people come through as they said they would :thumbsup:

Ray

Maybe they are just busy. Until i got ready to leave my current job id only check my email once every other week.

Maybe they are just busy. Until i got ready to leave my current job id only check my email once every other week.
If they don't reply soon they have a choice of having the order moved back a month or paying extra for shipping the materials or cancellation.

If they don't reply soon they have a choice of having the order moved back a month or paying extra for shipping the materials or cancellation.
Well they better get on it. Before i risk divorce trying to move in on there slots. Me and a few others are circling waiting to move in like this

Where are we at for orders right now John? Trying to time a birthday order for mid August but a little earlier will work too!

Where are we at for orders right now John? Trying to time a birthday order for mid August but a little earlier will work too!
I'm at early August, possibly late July. I can always move it to when you want it as other orders come in.

Now you are RED! Couldn't sleep last night so I went out to the shop at midnight and started yours and added it to the in process list.
Nice i get paid tomorrow night. I have cash in my wallet but im not sure how to put that into paypal form. Do i get a teaser pic by chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back