Knives On Order 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice i get paid tomorrow night. I have cash in my wallet but im not sure how to put that into paypal form. Do i get a teaser pic by chance.
I'll take a picture when they come out of the heat treat furnace. Just a heads up, after today I'm not working again until Monday, taking time off to spend with Connie, after tonight she doesn't go back to work until Sunday night.

I'll take a picture when they come out of the heat treat furnace. Just a heads up, after today I'm not working again until Monday, taking time off to spend with Connie, after tonight she doesn't go back to work until Sunday night.
Gotta get family time its important. I just got talked to for not coming into work while im clearing post.

The wait on your knives makes me feel like kid the night before Christmas. Especially when I get a almost finished teaser pic!:)

John im thinking either blue gill or bird and trout. Looking at the top of the spine left to right thin bright red micarta thick white liners and thin dark blue micarta for the right scale with 1/4" brass pins. Unless i locate some eagle mosiac pins. And when we design the tracker it will be ranger black and gold plus some how infanrty blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back