Knives On Order 2019

Looks like orders have stopped. Hopefully it’s because the holidays are getting closer. I’ll wait until January before making any big decisions about what to do about it.

Put me down for something in feb John. The unicorn will be in march. Im thinking stretched blue gill, hurley creek or that new one field and game you came out with. I will have some special scales sent to you. Of course ill email everything first.

A forum friend directed me here recently so this is my first time posting in this area. I've been perusing the pictures threads but I still have a lot to read up on to get a better feel for how things work in this sub (please pardon my presumption).

My comments regarding my interest in a Hudson Bay is what led me here and I'm curious if that is a pattern that is still offered. I've seen some examples in the picture thread and I'm very interested.

I can, of course, take this conversation to pm or email but is it too late to get on the books for next year?

Thank you for the timely response. I've done a bit more reading here and I will send you an email with my query.
Hope to see you stick around and post here more often, always good to see new people here!

Hope to see you stick around and post here more often, always good to see new people here!

Thank you, John. I certainly hope to, this is a corner of the forums that I haven't explored yet and I am enjoying what I am seeing so far. I've sent you an email with my Hudson Bay query, let me know if there is anything else you need from me.

A forum friend directed me here recently so this is my first time posting in this area. I've been perusing the pictures threads but I still have a lot to read up on to get a better feel for how things work in this sub (please pardon my presumption).

My comments regarding my interest in a Hudson Bay is what led me here and I'm curious if that is a pattern that is still offered. I've seen some examples in the picture thread and I'm very interested.

I can, of course, take this conversation to pm or email but is it too late to get on the books for next year?
May I ask who referred you to this forum?

Back