Knives On Order 2019

By next week I’ll be under 10 orders. Not a good thing. That should only take me through October.

By next week I’ll be under 10 orders. Not a good thing. That should only take me through October.

I'll start getting in contact with you about something on the big side, what was your size limit for HT? I'm thinking something like your Hudson bay or a large Mud turtle.

I also need to see what just some blades would cost as I have a few designs I want to play around with but don't want to put too much into them, so I'll run with some paracord handles for a bit.

Is it December you usually take off for the holiday? I may be able to keep you busy through November if I can get the design time and I can figure out how to get some chicken scratch readable for someone else. I really need to take the time to learn CAD on the free software systems.

I can do up to 13”, but one thing to keep in mind is I don’t offer stainless for large knives.

I can do up to 13”, but one thing to keep in mind is I don’t offer stainless for large knives.

No worries on stainless, I usually lose interest in stainless once blade lengths get over 5" unless it's a very specific purpose, or for the kitchen.

Ok then I would like to add a second k tool to the order, and that’s no problem John just wanted to get that in before I forgot!

Back