Knives On Order 2019

May I ask who referred you to this forum?

1066vik is who referred me here, he had some good things to say about your Hudson Bay after I had mentioned the pattern in another thread.

Thank you, John. I certainly hope to, this is a corner of the forums that I haven't explored yet and I am enjoying what I am seeing so far. I've sent you an email with my Hudson Bay query, let me know if there is anything else you need from me.
Welcome to the JK club.

Welcome to the JK club.

Thanks guys, happy to be here. That Hudson Bay is going to be real special.

I wish I'd been to BeckerWest this year. You could have handled a bunch of JKs.

It would have been fantastic to meet you (and check out your blades, of course). I think Matt (KingMC) had pointed you out to me at my first Gathering (4 gatherings ago) but I cannot recall if we had formally met.

Weird double tap.

Last edited:
Working on some I call Simple Knives. These are small fixed blades for pocket carry instead of a folder. They will also be priced less than a quality folder. Figure on seeing these after Christmas in a sale.

That's not a bad idea at all John. At night and on the weekends I carry my Worker in my jeans pockets. I even carry it in my dress slacks some during the work week. Not much more longer than the Buck 303 that I'm carrying today. I may need another one of these Workers with a slimmer handle! We'll see what the new year brings!

Welcome to the club Padruig! You will more than likely love your Hudson Bay when you get it! I mean it's hard to say what everyone likes, everybody has a different opinion on what they like! I've been around here for fourteen years now, I have a bunch of JK's, and I've never received a bad one! Everyone that I know of on this channel has always been happy with the knives and the prices they get from JK! Hope you've found a new home! Run into ya again!

ft

Welcome to the club Padruig! You will more than likely love your Hudson Bay when you get it! I mean it's hard to say what everyone likes, everybody has a different opinion on what they like! I've been around here for fourteen years now, I have a bunch of JK's, and I've never received a bad one! Everyone that I know of on this channel has always been happy with the knives and the prices they get from JK! Hope you've found a new home! Run into ya again!

ft

Sorry I missed this, my friend. I will blame it on recovering from the holiday craziness. But I do appreciate your welcome and I am certainly looking forward to the Hudson Bay and am considering ordering another knife or two as well.

Updated! I’m going to apologize in advance if orders are a little late, the very cold temperatures are limiting my shop time. If this is a problem for anyone, I understand if you need to cancel your order.

Sorry I missed this, my friend. I will blame it on recovering from the holiday craziness. But I do appreciate your welcome and I am certainly looking forward to the Hudson Bay and am considering ordering another knife or two as well.

Well, it can't hurt anything except your wallet, to order another knife or two! I'm having to be quiet, and stay out of trouble right now! You really don't know just how hard that is for me! A couple of months though, I'll be waiting for that new knife to roll in here! Take care!

ft

Back