Knives On Order 2019

Looks like the delays due to cold temps aren’t upsetting anyone so far. Just as an example, tomorrow is a possible -30 with windchill, I won’t be in the shop. I should mention nothing is currently late, I’m just apologizing in advance in case.

Now that's cold. Sooo close to the -40 deg mark...one of those nice round numbers that are in perfect harmony between imperial and SI units. Always throws me when I pick up BC radio stations and listen to weather forecasts, but if they say 40 below, it is just that, no conversion needed!

Yep, I'm a dork.

After tomorrow I will not be in the shop until next week. It’s going to be warmer tomorrow, with 5-6 inches of snow, then the rest of the week it’s going to be sub zero, some days way below zero. I’ve been driving Connie to work each day, no reason for her to have to walk from the end of the parking lot in this weather.

We are even getting cold here in central Florida! Nothing like what the northern tier is coming up with lately! Yvonne and I got out of Wisconsin just in time! I'll take the weather that we get here any day, rather than that really cold weather you guy's get up there! John, I wouldn't be going to the shop in that either! You know I don't have a problem with a delay over that kind of weather! Nobody needs to be out in that kind of cold! Just make sure all of you guys with dogs, are bringing all of your dog's inside! I will take my knife whenever it gets done, and there is no rush! Take care everyone!

ft (PSoJKK, #36)

OH, YEAH!!!
It's been a long time since I was red.

Back