Knives On Order 2019

I’ve already canceled one order, and I’m pretty sure at least two more will probably get canceled. Need to get more orders coming in soon.

I’ve already canceled one order, and I’m pretty sure at least two more will probably get canceled. Need to get more orders coming in soon.

I'll see if I can get the word out, John. The main problem is, most (if not all) the folks I know who are into knives as much as I am are on these forums. However, I will be going to the Oregon Knife Show as well as a gathering in a couple months, I will be sure to show off your stuff there.

I also have an idea for a knife that I will pose to you in an email when I have a few minutes to draw it up.

When you go to the knife show, if you run into Steven Dick (he was editor of the old Tactical Knives Magazine), say hello to him for me. He did several articles on my knives, and bought at least four from me.

When you go to the knife show, if you run into Steven Dick (he was editor of the old Tactical Knives Magazine), say hello to him for me. He did several articles on my knives, and bought at least four from me.
I ran into him last year at the Oregon show. Nice guy. I'll have a few of your blades with me at this years show so we'll talk about them.

I ran into him last year at the Oregon show. Nice guy. I'll have a few of your blades with me at this years show so we'll talk about them.

If I don't see you at the Becker Gathering, perhaps I'll run into you at the Show. I went last year and that place was nuts. I am not much a people person and I like crowds even less but it was nice (kind of) to get out of my comfort zone and look at all the knives. I had great conversations with an ivory carver and a few of the makers there. I managed to not spend any money but that likely won't be the case this year.

If I don't see you at the Becker Gathering, perhaps I'll run into you at the Show. I went last year and that place was nuts. I am not much a people person and I like crowds even less but it was nice (kind of) to get out of my comfort zone and look at all the knives. I had great conversations with an ivory carver and a few of the makers there. I managed to not spend any money but that likely won't be the case this year.
I need to check my schedule. Last year I made the show and missed Beckerwest and I've swapped shifts so that looks to be the case again.
If I'm going to be there I will get you my number so we make sure to meet up.

I need to check my schedule. Last year I made the show and missed Beckerwest and I've swapped shifts so that looks to be the case again.
If I'm going to be there I will get you my number so we make sure to meet up.

Awesome, sounds like a plan.

We really need some good knife shows around here. I was at one a few years ago, maybe 10 tables, it was sad.

Have a little downtime waiting for handle material (coming tomorrow) so I started two more knives.

now that my clip point hunter is broke in and I have my bluegill in the mail. I am faced with my dilemma of what am I ordering next. The struggle is real. Still reach for my kephart 9 times out of 10 though.

now that my clip point hunter is broke in and I have my bluegill in the mail. I am faced with my dilemma of what am I ordering next. The struggle is real. Still reach for my kephart 9 times out of 10 though.
A Rule #9 will kick the Kephart out of your hand. Trust me on this.

Back