Knives On Order 2019

Put me down for late November early december please brother. Might have to knock out this jk wsk or something else. It might just be legen wait for it .....
Dary

Morning JK Knives JK Knives , you can make my hold spot the clipped CBK we discussed by email. I'll bump that email with the requests there so it's fresh. After another weekend of using the Kephart and now the element hunter, I'm certain that thing is going to be fabulous. The only thing I may change is the handle material as micarta is just so nice when wet and wood might not be as nice, in a utilitarian line of thinking.

If you don’t count the two orders I’m not getting replies for, I’m almost down to 10 remaining orders. Not a good thing.

If you don’t count the two orders I’m not getting replies for, I’m almost down to 10 remaining orders. Not a good thing.

You can put me down for a January order. It will be a mud turtle, a massive mud turtle, or a rule 9.

You can put me down for a January order. It will be a mud turtle, a massive mud turtle, or a rule 9.
I appreciate that, remind me again around November. I usually shut down in mid December anyway because I hate the line at the post office.

Ordered the rest of the steel I need for the remaining orders, hopefully it won’t be the last time I order.

Forgot to pay. I can't find how much it is. I looked through the forum threads. Not trying to have my wife cut me with it. I'll just use my PayPal from leatherwork to cover it.

Back