Knives On Order For 2017

Carol Stream is nice. I looked there and Bartlett when I moved to IL. Unfortunately, the laws regarding COA's made every fixer-upper/foreclosure I looked at impossible to get.

It's a nice place for sure. I ride my bicycle out to your neck of the woods when I get a chance!

Starting to get cancellations again. Looks like orders might be finished in July.

Last edited:
Well, Ill help remedy that cancellation.

Ill send you an email later today with my last E01 Hunter order.

That will make an E01 for every man in the family. My dad, me, and 3 kids.

It will be interesting to see these knives 20 years from now. Im sure my dads will be used down to just a nub.

Really looking forward to getting my Worker. Such a perfect little knife for almost anything.

Jeff

Updated what orders I'll be doing next week, looks like the lead time is getting shorter.

Time flies. I sent an email this morning.
Sorry for the delay, I've been busy and forgot.

Looks like about a 6-7 week lead time right now. When it gets down to 3 weeks lead time I will stop taking orders.

Can't wait to see a pic of mine. I hope it turns out nice.

Why can't people be courteous and reply back to my emails? Would a simple "I'm ready for it", or a "no, I'm not interested in it anymore ", be too much to ask for?

2 green spots and 1 black, then mine.......trying to decide first steak to make to use them......Dry aged 27 day NY Strip is in the top spot, but maybe a nice Ribeye?

Back