Knives On Order For 2017

Started the knives in red this morning. The list is getting shorter, when it gets too short I will stop taking orders until there are enough to justify ordering materials.

I'm almost to the green! Pretty excited for the kephart as later today I'm sending out both my current fixed blades as part of a trade. I can't wait, JK knives are just so good looking.

As it stands right now unless my order schedule starts growing I will be stopping taking orders the beginning of September.

You will need to decide on handle material by no later than the 31st.
After everyone's thoughts and my intended use of the knife the micarta wins it. Plus I just trade away my two fixed blades both of which had micarta so I'm dangerously low on it now.

After everyone's thoughts and my intended use of the knife the micarta wins it. Plus I just trade away my two fixed blades both of which had micarta so I'm dangerously low on it now.
Color? I think tan, but not sure.

I'm just glad to be on the list again.

The last time friction folders were offered, I was on the list. After some discussion with John, we decided it best that I hold out for a future date.

Now that the Improved FF is here, so am I. Back on the list and anxiously awaiting my turn in the sun.

Back