Knives on Vacation

We are going to Vienna soon. I was going to take an Emerson Kershaw in case I lose it, but I guess now I'll have to take my Roadhouse.

IMG_0252_zpsbv71gosm.jpg
[/IMG]

I just had this 7 on a weekend adventure with the family to a wedding in wine country.

Not exactly the worst of places ;)

IG9qGAY.jpg

Just got back from the one vacation we had left for the summer, visited a buddy of mine who is a Fire Captain and had a blast showing the kids the fire house.

qfyOZ2f.jpg

They had an old helicopter there:

7wTUUHT.jpg

Got some time at a bear park, and had a petting zoo:

0deCrQt.jpg

Just had a blast at Fri. 13th in Port Dover, ON.

I took my family across the country to my uncles farm which is just a few miles from town, and for anyone that's not familiar every Fri. 13th the town turns into a Sturgis like event. They est. 150k people turned out for this one. Bikes lined every street.

I wish I rode in, but with two little kids I was with the walk-in traffic.

I wanted to take a pic with a sea of people and bikes, but with cops everywhere packin AR's and the way I look I didnt need any trouble.

For anyone that's been, you know this is ground zero ;)
V07GuRY.jpg

I tried to take "TT" or The Travelling Ten (pass around from another forum) to Bimini but the weather scrubbed the trip; so it was marooned at the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, FL.Travelling 10 Aiport1 Jet A.JPG Travelling 10 Bombay2.JPG Travelling 10 Bucaneer island2.JPG Travelling 10 Burgee Bar Marina view2JPG.JPG Travelling 10 Kalik and Lime.JPG Travelling 10 The point sunrise.JPG

I'm not allowed to go on a vacation as per my boss. I do get vacation days, but I gotta use them like one here and one there. Not in a row, or a solid week.

Respectfully I'll stop checking into this thread for any updates. Looks like it's either forgotten or neglected at this point. I had fun taking pics as I'm sure others did, just disappointment that there was never any follow up.

he said be creative and funny.

maybe that's why we don't have a winner yet . I would attempt to compete but I have no humor,wit or creativity anymore.

My vacation it's bushcraft in Karelian woods and offroad, so my vacation knife is Svante Djarv (scandi fixed).
But if there was an Emerson fixed with scandy bevels, it would be it.
DSC_w2769.jpg

Back