KNIVES & RECORDS / ALBUM ART

flatblackcapo

Part time maker, very very part time
Gold Member
Any record collectors here on BF?
I started a thread like this over in the Traditional Knife section and thought I would give it a go here in General to give all the modern knife knut / record collectors a chance to post their favorite knives and records / album art. Feel free to use any type of album art...records , cd's , cassettes, 8 track tapes.......whatever ya got.
Just don't forget the knives are the main focus.

I'll start it off with some Black Flag and a Balisong
49957656546_25fedf64ca_h.jpg

49957168631_09dfd26904_h.jpg

Last edited:
Les & Led

huYZaqT.jpg
Both record and knife are top notch. :thumbsup:
That Les George looks like a work horse! Can you give me a little info ( size, blade steel and approximate year it was made ) on it ?

Hey FBC how are you doing? I bought the FM-1 in 2014, Prob made in 13 or 14.
3.7" cts- xhp blade. This one runs on bearings. I've had 3 or 4 over the years this one
has the best action of all the ones I've had. Good thread idea bro.:thumbsup:

Hey FBC how are you doing? I bought the FM-1 in 2014, Prob made in 13 or 14.
3.7" cts- xhp blade. This one runs on bearings. I've had 3 or 4 over the years this one
has the best action of all the ones I've had. Good thread idea bro.:thumbsup:
Thanks for the info, grybsh7. That one is one good lookin' knife, that's for sure.
Sadly I sold all my vinyl 10 years ago, but I love your idea for the thread :thumbsup:
That's a bummer. :( You can always post cd cover art or any other music media that you might still have.

These are available on vinyl if I wanted.

Pretty much all of Charley Crockett's albums are available on vinyl except field recordings vol.1 which is only available for download.
I currently have 4 of his excellent albums and his latest on preorder.

How could you not want everything that Charley Crockett put out on vinyl ???? o_O ;)
I just saw Todd Day Wait has a few on vinyl. I think I need to pick those up.
Btw, that Ranger looks like the perfect work knife.

How could you not want everything that Charley Crockett put out on vinyl ???? o_O ;)
I just saw Todd Day Wait has a few on vinyl. I think I need to pick those up.
Btw, that Ranger looks like the perfect work knife.
I have a CD player in the shop that I listen to while I'm tinkering and such, otherwise I'd be tempted to go with vinyl.

And the colonial ranger definitely is a great working knife, they were meant to feel like any other knife but be more economical to produce.
I've never seen another in dark brown jigged delrin before.

Back