• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knives Ship Free...Very, Very Good!...

birdave

Gold Member
I try to give credit where credit is due and it's Definitely due for, Knives Ship Free.
I purchased three knives from them within the past month and I couldn't be happier with the products, or the customer service....Outstanding people to deal with! They're more than willing to keep a customer satisfied. Give them a shot and I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed.

I've bought two benchmades from them in the last month and very happy with their extremely fast shipping and they also give discounts based on how much you've spent there.

I haven't purchased from them because of the steep price on international shipping, but when i communicated my problem with the people there the responses i got and generally the whole conversation was very professional and pleasant at the same time. They gave me the feeling that they put their heart in their business and they really value the human interaction (customer service).

So, no comment on buying process, but a big thumbs up for their customer support:thumbsup:

I have bought from them several times with no issues whatsoever. Luckily, I cannot speak to their customer service, as I have had no issues with what I have purchased. Very nice website to boot. Good to hear that they are good to deal with if something does arise. Definitely would buy from again....

I'll put in another plug for KSF.

I requested some pics of several knives of the same pattern because I wanted to pick out the best looking one. They sent the pics and I picked one out and made the purchase. Less than an hour later I got an email from Customer Service stating that the knife I had picked out had some functional flaws that didn't show up in the pictures and they were sending it back to the maker for defects.

I picked out another one and all was good.

They could have easily sent me that first knife at my request but they cared enough to inspect it for flaws despite the fact that I didn't ask them to. Saved us both the hassle of a return and I got a good knife.

I have bought a few knives in the $50-$200 range from KnivesShipFree in the past several months. Every purchase was immediately acknowledged, and shipped promptly and good status updates. They have been very accurate on their descriptions and “in stock”. One of my top go to retailers.

I've had nothing but positive experiences with them, a number of purchases spread over several years.

I typically buy my knives off of the exchange but 3 of the 5 new knives that I have purchased the last few years were bought from KSF (other 2 direct from the Hawks). I am pretty picky and highly recommend them :thumbsup:

KSF is a very good place to buy knives overall if you are looking for higher end knives.

Back