Knives Shipping

Any way of getting a response about my shipping information, I've been sending messages, but no response. Do I have to send you any information if nothing has changed from the beginning?

Brian. I'm sorry, i just read a response you sent me to my original post, saying that you are going to be updating everyone's information about 2 weeks before completion. I just saw it now, going back through everything. You never contacted me about any of my information, can you please let me know if there is anything you need? My e-mail is rudyacerra@optimum.net, if tha makes it easier, it would be easier for me, I am not familiar with this thread stuff. Thanks for everything, and sorry to be a bother, I know how busy you have been with this and everyday life. You are great, God bless.
Please respond Brian

Any way of getting a response about my shipping information, I've been sending messages, but no response. Do I have to send you any information if nothing has changed from the beginning?
I've been wondering the same thing, nothing has changed in my shipping info., I'm assuming that I am getting one but not sure. Guess I'll wait a couple more days and see if I receive an email notice.

I got all but about 20 knives shipped tonight. Stamps.com threw a flag again and wouldn't let me ship "due to the status of your account." I don't know what that means, but it means I'm done shipping for tonight. I will call them tomorrow and should have the rest of the knives shipped out tomorrow.

I got my shipping email. I can't wait! Hoping that I can drill a hole in the sheath and use it for neck carry otherwise I'll be finding someone to make one, we should get a group buy going on another run of sheaths

Email with second tracking number received. Now it is just waiting for USPS. Thanks Brian.
I received my email notice over the evening, it took awhile, but hopefully it will be worth it. This also is a big shout out to Brian for keeping this going and his following through. Brian have a Merry Christmas and a better New Year! Best Martin

My knife arrived in good shape yesterday evening, if I would have been less tired I would have posted. I attached an IWB loop to it and it’ll serve as a backup for the next few days while I test out the steel. Hope everyone here gets their stuff soon!

Brian Im yet to receive shipping for my original order or if your going to sell over runs still I guess at this point I just want to know if you have shipped all the knifes and if I can get tracking if so

Hey Brian,
I know you are probably exhausted by all the issues and problems this knife run put you through. I know we all appreciate you not giving up and chucking it all. I would consider buying one of the over runs for a gift but I would like to see if I could get a couple of the original sheaths if you happen to have any of them still. Please let me know.
Thanks a million.

I havent gotten anything yet.
I will have all knives finished shipping today. Shoot me an email at brian@evansknifeandtool.com and I will check everything out for you. Put your screen name in the email.

Brian Im yet to receive shipping for my original order or if your going to sell over runs still I guess at this point I just want to know if you have shipped all the knifes and if I can get tracking if so
I am shipping all remaining knives right now. I wanted to get every thing shipped that everyone paid for before I started selling over runs in earnest.

Hey Brian,
I know you are probably exhausted by all the issues and problems this knife run put you through. I know we all appreciate you not giving up and chucking it all. I would consider buying one of the over runs for a gift but I would like to see if I could get a couple of the original sheaths if you happen to have any of them still. Please let me know.
Thanks a million.
Jeff, I can see if I have any Gen 1 sheaths....I moved into a different apartment and then we bought a house, so they are probably packed deep somewhere. I'll start looking though.

I received mine tracking number yesterday. I contacted Brian via email. He'll make sure you get your knife.

Back