1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Knives Shipping

Discussion in 'Evans Knife and Tool' started by Brian.Evans, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Rudy.357mag

Rudy.357mag

May 26, 2017
    Any way of getting a response about my shipping information, I've been sending messages, but no response. Do I have to send you any information if nothing has changed from the beginning?

2. Rudy.357mag

Rudy.357mag

May 26, 2017
    Please respond Brian

3. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    I've been wondering the same thing, nothing has changed in my shipping info., I'm assuming that I am getting one but not sure. Guess I'll wait a couple more days and see if I receive an email notice.

4. CBowers1990

CBowers1990

Jul 2, 2017
    Hoping to see my knife soon in the mail

5. woodysone

Nov 21, 2005
    Did you get an email?

6. tommytortellini

tommytortellini

Dec 10, 2016
    Hi Brian,

I did not receive an email or any tracking information, my shipping information has not changed.

7. Brian.Evans

Brian.Evans Registered Member

Aug 20, 2011
    I got all but about 20 knives shipped tonight. Stamps.com threw a flag again and wouldn't let me ship "due to the status of your account." I don't know what that means, but it means I'm done shipping for tonight. I will call them tomorrow and should have the rest of the knives shipped out tomorrow.

8. koenigsegg

koenigsegg

Dec 9, 2013
    I got my shipping email. I can't wait! Hoping that I can drill a hole in the sheath and use it for neck carry otherwise I'll be finding someone to make one, we should get a group buy going on another run of sheaths

Bygbyrd likes this.
  9. bfeasterjr

bfeasterjr

Sep 13, 2015
    Email with second tracking number received. Now it is just waiting for USPS. Thanks Brian.

10. woodysone

Nov 21, 2005
    I received my email notice over the evening, it took awhile, but hopefully it will be worth it. This also is a big shout out to Brian for keeping this going and his following through. Brian have a Merry Christmas and a better New Year! Best Martin

Barrettboy likes this.
  11. Y'shua

Y'shua

Dec 11, 2015
    My knife arrived in good shape yesterday evening, if I would have been less tired I would have posted. I attached an IWB loop to it and it’ll serve as a backup for the next few days while I test out the steel. Hope everyone here gets their stuff soon!

12. CBowers1990

CBowers1990

Jul 2, 2017
    I havent gotten anything yet.

13. Buddy30

Buddy30

Jun 30, 2017
    Brian Im yet to receive shipping for my original order or if your going to sell over runs still I guess at this point I just want to know if you have shipped all the knifes and if I can get tracking if so

14. Jeff Anderson

Jeff Anderson

Apr 20, 2017
    Hey Brian,
    I know you are probably exhausted by all the issues and problems this knife run put you through. I know we all appreciate you not giving up and chucking it all. I would consider buying one of the over runs for a gift but I would like to see if I could get a couple of the original sheaths if you happen to have any of them still. Please let me know.
    Thanks a million.

15. Brian.Evans

Aug 20, 2011
    I will have all knives finished shipping today. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will check everything out for you. Put your screen name in the email.

I am shipping all remaining knives right now. I wanted to get every thing shipped that everyone paid for before I started selling over runs in earnest.

Jeff, I can see if I have any Gen 1 sheaths....I moved into a different apartment and then we bought a house, so they are probably packed deep somewhere. I'll start looking though.

16. Brian.Evans

Aug 20, 2011
    I just figured out why you haven't gotten your tracking. I haven't shipped it because I dont have your address! I want to send you your knife!! Send me your address.

17. CBowers1990

CBowers1990

Jul 2, 2017
    Email sent

18. BillNye

BillNye

Jun 10, 2016
    I have not received a tracking email yet. Wanted to see if the last few were shipped.

19. CBowers1990

CBowers1990

Jul 2, 2017
    Same here. Email was sent and still no reply.

20. BillNye

BillNye

Jun 10, 2016
    I received mine tracking number yesterday. I contacted Brian via email. He'll make sure you get your knife.