Knives & things that go bang..

goodstuff.jpg

Forget those USPs and get one of these!!!! :):):)

:p

When i was working for a gunsmith we called them Pig Sours! They have a GENUINE STAMPED STEEL SLIDE!!!! :D

SIG, GLOCK, HK THEY'RE ALL GOOD ALL SERVE A PUPOSE BUT IF YOU EVER END UP IN EKENFORDE GERMANY YOU GOTTA STOP BY THE SIG FACTORY THERE IT'S ACTUALLY THE ORIGINAL JP SUAER AND SONS FACTORY. THEY GIVE A PRETTY COOL TOUR, NEVER THOUGHT THE BARREL ON MY 226 WAS ACTUALLY 2 PIECES MACHINED TOGETHER AND WATCHING THESE OLD LADIES AND MEN HAND ENGRAVE STOCKS AND RECIEVERS WAS AMAZING. THE FACTORY IS ABOUT 20 MIN FROM THE BASE THAT GERMAN MINEDIVERS AND ATTACKSWIMMERS ARE AT. IF YOU ARE EVER IN THE AREA IT'S WORTH FINDING THE TIME.

LATER
RIP

Guys,
Just had to say that those toys rock, but I think Killerkain is the winner of the coolest toy collection:D

Its beautiful Man. Makes me all misty eyed. Gets me all full of JOY looking at pics like that. Nice collection.
chris

Originally posted by DanEHunter
...MSC 7.5...

Hey, I've been out of the Strider loop for a couple years now.. MSC? Where can I get one that thing looks awesome. I've been wanting a larger strider. The MFS pictured at the strider site seems to be a bad photo. Anyone else have a picture of the MFS 7.5 as well as some info on the MSC like where I can get one.

Thanks

Here are some of my toys...

Attachments

• dscf0010.jpg
    dscf0010.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 254
Killerkain, you are a bastid with too much cash. I am going back to being a crack dealer, there is no money in computers. :D

Kumdo, nice toys.

Originally posted by Reed:
Killerkain, you are a bastid with too much cash. I am going back to being a crack dealer, there is no money in computers.

Laugh, it works for me.

killerkain

Hey, any of you smoke cigars and what's your preference? I've been smoking Cohiba's (the good ones if you know what I mean) and a few Opus X when I can get my hands on them.

Tom, come visit me someday and I will take you out for a rock and roll session.

We are having nice weather today, it must be 50 deg out! South wind called a Chinook and the snow is melting away. :)

Killercain, 2 spurts up!

KillerKain,

I have a dozen opus x's in my humidor now just about the pluming stage. I've smoked two Cohiba's recently. They are hard to get now especially in nyc. I have a seperate humidor of Lars Tetens cigars. I like those as well. Hemmingways are nice too.

I prefer Robustos. A nice 5X50 is about the perfect size I think. Torpedos are good with a "v" cut.

Shelby

Tom, Move to NH. We even have yearly BAZOOKA shoots:D :D :D wolf

Back