Knives you wished Buck made

How about a thread of knives we wished Buck made? Mine is a boot knife based on the 102

tHXXwSD.jpg

1kP2LwX.jpg

At one time or another in there history Buck has made a cutting tool for every task..In 2014 facing Bypass surgery I suggested to Chuck the company should investigate that market too as some specialized medical equipment is extremely expensive lol! My wish would be for a double blade auto 112 with a drop point and clip in super steels...

there are some Bucks they've made and stopped id like to see made again. id prefer to see old Bucks remade.

the Macv sog bowie would be one. the 470 id like to see with better sheaths this time. there are more models.

I like the size of the marksman with a 3.5 inch blade but I like the handle of the vantage better. If only they could make a vantage in that size! The bearings on the marksman is nice and it opens and closes super easy but I can flip open my vantages and close them just fine so bearings aren’t really needed.

I like the size of the marksman with a 3.5 inch blade but I like the handle of the vantage better. If only they could make a vantage in that size! The bearings on the marksman is nice and it opens and closes super easy but I can flip open my vantages and close them just fine so bearings aren’t really needed.
yep...the xl vantage. id be okay with a 3.75" or 4" blade on it.

view

view

A LoomFixer. Case stopped making them, KABAR used to make them. Now no one makes one in the US.

Rough Rider has made them, and they were ok but made in China.

We need a good honest American made LoomFixer!

Last edited:
Clip point 501

Standard production short and long Vanguard

4.5” 119 (not a 117, I like the blade width and thickness of the 119)

Standard production 117 with steel variations

Back