Knives you wished Buck made

I’d like to see Buck do some nods to their long history (like the limited 110 Folding Hunters made for that anniversary). I’d like to see a re-issue of the first Buck 117 folder, using a modern tang stamp on one side to foil counterfeiting. I’d also like to see a limited edition barrel nut fixed blade. OH

I'm glad I have enough 334 large Trappers... Ha-ha.
I don't care for a santoku. But I would like to see Buck bring out a decent shaped 9-10" carver, American style, full flat grind in any steel. With a durable handle, similar to the Empress Trio or Ocean mate. As an accessory knife to their kitchen set. For large item kitchen use, i.e. turkey, ham, brisket, melon, ect.. DM

Last edited:
A clip point 505 knight, if they can even scale their clip blade down that small.

I wanna carry a trio damn it, 110, 55, and clip point 505.

Here is my completly custom dream knife: An aluminum framed auto 110 with carbon steel blade, rough micarta scales in a deep red color, and drilled lanyard hole. Oh, and maybe bareheaded. OK, stag slabs would also work.

Would it sell widely? Probably not. But I'd carry one constantly and gift them to others frequently.

If I had the knowledge and skill to customize Bucks this way, I'd offer them for sale as "110-Z".

Zieg​

Last edited:
Duke, Squire, Prince with a lighter frame - aluminum or titanium. With blades of S30 or S35.

And then peace on earth, cure for cancer and free 2 week vacations for everyone to anywhere they want to go. Am I asking for too much ?:)

Duke, Squire, Prince with a lighter frame - aluminum or titanium. With blades of S30 or S35.

And then peace on earth, cure for cancer and free 2 week vacations for everyone to anywhere they want to go. Am I asking for too much ?:)
It's easier to visualize whirled peas.

I too would enjoy seeing:
1) A return to flat grinds on the 300 series
2) 110 and 112 slims made from brass and wood, like the originals
3) A 100 series bushcraft knife with a 4” drop point
4) A new version of the 317

Last edited:
But I would like to see Buck bring out a decent shaped 9-10" carver, American style, full flat grind in any steel. With a durable handle, similar to the Empress Trio or Ocean mate. As an accessory knife to their kitchen set. For large item kitchen use, i.e. turkey, ham, brisket, melon, ect.. DM
They do have the cake knife, not flat grind but I think I would like it better than the serrated carver they sell with the set.

I don't so much want lighter, I want tarnish free, titanium or the old SS (at least the Duke still is).

the cake cutter knife.......

keep in mind this one is not a sharpened knife. it's built to cut a cake. y'all have to put your own edge on it. not a big deal but should be mentioned.

Back