• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Knivesonlineshop

Anybody messed with kniveonlineshop ? They had some good Black Friday deals, website seemed legit. Contacted customer service and got some broken English Outlook account. Payed with Paypal, so I'm covered, but I can't find any other info about them.

Last edited:
Never heard of them. I stick with the dealers that are tried and true, a presence of forums, and participate with their customers. Best of luck.

I also came across this website. After reading this post I decided I would like to know if they are scamming knife buyers. I found the Kershaw Dividend in M390 as available on this site and "on sale" for like $66 and some change. For the good of the people I put in the order. As of April the 11th 2021 the order was placed. Let's see if it goes anywhere.

P.S. I had a few dollars extra so if the $66 is scammed it's not too big a deal... but the rest of us will know, good or bad.

I placed my order with the above mentioned site. I then reached out to them via email and ask them how they were offering the knife when every other online knife store was out of stock and I ask how they could sell it so far under retail. I then ask if they could verify if they actually had the knife on-hand. The wrote me today and said that it was now listed as out-of-stock and they apologized and said they would refund the payment. This refund is pending in my account. So, I never got the knife, never would have got the knife, by the time I a distracted buyer would have said hey, it sure has been a long time, it probably would be to late to get a refund.

On behalf of many I'm sure, thank you for taking the extra step to find out.

Just to refresh the warning, I would like to say, as we’re heading towards Black Friday, these guys are still there with insanely good prices - as in “too good to be true”. I thought Benchmade had rules about minimum advertised pricing. Looks like a continuing scam, but I have not personally confirmed this. Has anyone here ever received any merchandise from them?

One look at their Spyderco selection confirms 100% that it’s a scam. Just look at all the insanely coveted exclusive models that show as “in stock,” many of which have been out of stock for years (and go for many hundreds of dollars when they pop up).

Back