1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

KO work sharp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by Ernie1980, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ernie1980

Ernie1980 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2012
    I bought this set up for my fledgling knife making needs but it quickly became just a table ornament because I ended up buying a full size grinder. So my loss is your gain!
    As shown in the pictures, the body was made in 2018. I bought all this right around Christmas last year, and used it once for making a knife handle and a few times for sharpening. I don’t have the boxes for the WS or the blade grinder.

UPDATE! Belts and Attachment are sold, the KO work sharp by itself is available for $75.

Everything you see here is included, and can be yours for $160 shipped in the states. I prefer PayPal but will take a check or MO if I know you.

The belts include 120, 400, 600, 800, 1000, and an unused leather belt with compound. The Norton belts that come with the grinding tool were never used and will be included.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you have questions please send me a PM or text (832)257-9701.
    Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  2. Haffner

Haffner

Feb 13, 2007
    Will you considder selling the belts sepertely?

3. LastRodeo

LastRodeo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Or the grinding attachment/belts separately?

4. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016
    I will take this. Pm incoming

5. LastRodeo

LastRodeo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 2, 2013
    We agreed upon a sale of the grinding attachment and belts.

Deinos likes this.
  6. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016
    All good. Unlikely seconds if you end up changing your mind on the grinder and belts.

7. Ernie1980

Apr 19, 2012
    KO sharpening system by itself is still available!

8. Ernie1980

Apr 19, 2012
    We are done, Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.