• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KO work sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernie1980

Gold Member
I bought this set up for my fledgling knife making needs but it quickly became just a table ornament because I ended up buying a full size grinder. So my loss is your gain!
As shown in the pictures, the body was made in 2018. I bought all this right around Christmas last year, and used it once for making a knife handle and a few times for sharpening. I don’t have the boxes for the WS or the blade grinder.

UPDATE! Belts and Attachment are sold, the KO work sharp by itself is available for $75.

Everything you see here is included, and can be yours for $160 shipped in the states. I prefer PayPal but will take a check or MO if I know you.

The belts include 120, 400, 600, 800, 1000, and an unused leather belt with compound. The Norton belts that come with the grinding tool were never used and will be included.

If you have questions please send me a PM or text (832)257-9701.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back