Kobra vs. Sirupati???

Make friends with crippled people. When the lions escape from the zoo, you don't need to outrun the lions. You only have to outrun the crippled people. Little yappy dogs are probably too fast.

Make friends with crippled people. When the lions escape from the zoo, you don't need to outrun the lions. You only have to outrun the crippled people. Little yappy dogs are probably too fast.

The wheelchair bound guy i know carries a .45 automatic.
He cant take out a lion with a 45, but he *can* wing a runner and pass them by on the HoverRound....

Hahahaha! And I thought I was pretty funny. That's hilarious! I'm imagining this all being acted out by a bunch of politically incorrect boy scouts at scout camp. :eek:nthego:

the best "self defence" is a dog.
a little yippie one.

The little yippie ones are very easy to throw at a home invader. Since they are small you can also have muliples to throw if there is more than one invader.

i hate throwing muliples. they go splat and leave purple marks and pulp all over. especially the orange ones. yuppies are better. they're heavier and make funny noises when you throw them. especially the midget boone ones.

I also prefer the chiruwa-style handle, but you might have a long wait for a chiruwa Chitlangi. Most Chitlangis that I've seen on the forum come with the regular full-tang, peened at the end for strength, but not chiruwa-style. There have been some, but they seem to be few and far between.

The kind of feedback you're getting in this thread illustrates why so many forum members end up with more than one khukuri. You wrote earlier about multiple attackers. The solution: two khukuris and a lot of practice. Just watch out you don't cut off your own leg. :eek:

Good luck.

-- Dave
The Chiruwa's you do see on the forum other than the usual ones like the CAK, ASTK, DERADUNE, etc. are probably special orders that people end up not paying for and forgetting about.

If you are going to weild two make one a bit smaller than the other.

Back