Kobra vs. Sirupati???

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Helmut_S, Apr 18, 2012.

1. kookery

kookery

Oct 11, 2012
    Make friends with crippled people. When the lions escape from the zoo, you don't need to outrun the lions. You only have to outrun the crippled people. Little yappy dogs are probably too fast.

2. GoodStuff

GoodStuff

Oct 3, 2012
    The wheelchair bound guy i know carries a .45 automatic.
    He cant take out a lion with a 45, but he *can* wing a runner and pass them by on the HoverRound....

3. kookery

kookery

Oct 11, 2012
    Hahahaha! And I thought I was pretty funny. That's hilarious! I'm imagining this all being acted out by a bunch of politically incorrect boy scouts at scout camp. :eek:nthego:

4. Shann

Shann

Sep 2, 2004

The little yippie ones are very easy to throw at a home invader. Since they are small you can also have muliples to throw if there is more than one invader.

5. kronckew

kronckew Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 17, 2003
    i hate throwing muliples. they go splat and leave purple marks and pulp all over. especially the orange ones. yuppies are better. they're heavier and make funny noises when you throw them. especially the midget boone ones.

6. danboy357

danboy357

Jul 1, 2012
    The Chiruwa's you do see on the forum other than the usual ones like the CAK, ASTK, DERADUNE, etc. are probably special orders that people end up not paying for and forgetting about.

If you are going to weild two make one a bit smaller than the other.