Koenig Arius Blade show scores

Hey all,

So I went to Blade show with one goal in mind. A Koenig Arius in copper dust carbon fiber. They had one in a lottery so I entered all 4 lotteries but figured I wouldn't win any so I ended up buying a red carbon fiber one.

I get a text today telling me I won the copper dust carbon fiber lottery! 2 seconds later I get another text saying sorry the carbon fiber inlay one. I was SO excited and then kind of let down but still was interested. I rush back to blade show and I bought the lottery one.

So now I have 2 Arius's and will likely sell one of them have not decided which one yet. Though it is not the lottery knife I wanted it is still a special version with hand rubbed titanium handle and blade. Here are some quick hotel pics. Sorry for the poor lighting.

Which one do you like better? which would you keep?

MxIuAZk.jpg

bN3AAh6.jpg

FiqvTGT.jpg

lVs0oJ0.jpg

vU2KnC5.jpg

SUnBdGD.jpg

MHtj5yW.jpg

Last edited:
I think I agree in keeping the one with the inlay.. it just feels slightly better overall and the details and exclusivity I think puts it over the edge. Though it cost more than twice the other one lol.

I'd vote inlay as well. The blue screws and lanyard plus the cf inlay on the lock side are all nice touches.

Someone taught this a long time ago and it has always worked for me. Assign one as 'heads' and the other 'tails.' Flip a coin, which ever lands face up that's the one you keep. If you feel disappointed at all with the result, you switch it. Good luck!

P.S. Lemme kno if you're selling the inlay, I collect Koenigs haha

Someone taught this a long time ago and it has always worked for me. Assign one as 'heads' and the other 'tails.' Flip a coin, which ever lands face up that's the one you keep. If you feel disappointed at all with the result, you switch it. Good luck!

P.S. Lemme kno if you're selling the inlay, I collect Koenigs haha

Haha I think the inlay one is the one I'm going to keep if I even sell one.. would love to see a pic of your collection though!

Back