• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Koenig Arius // Millit Torrent V2 Damasteel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompous

Gold Member
Looking to move some staples of my collection today, need to have some funds freed up. As such, not interested in trades, the cold hard paypal is what i'm looking for on all of these pieces. Prices are G&S shipped in the US, not interested in international shipping, my apologies.

https://imgur.com/a/5pouapS

First up, the v2 Torrent. This is a 2nd gen/v2 Millit Torrent in Thor Damasteel. The blade had polished flats that make for what I think is a pretty interesting look. This comes with extra pieces, including a white G10 overlay, and a CF backspacer that is installed currently, with a blue ano backspacer as extra. There is some ano wear on the lock side of the knife in the pockets, as this knife was carried extensively. Blade is sharp but could probably use a touchup, though it still bites if you aren't careful.

Big knock on this knife is the detent is not nearly as strong as I would like. I still found it flipped reliably, but especially against the v3, the detent is noticably light. I did not try to mess with it personally as I was pretty ok with where it was at, but it's something to note.

$525 shipped.

https://imgur.com/a/vZjeEU8

Onto the Arius. The action is ludicrously good, hyper smooth. Spydie flick is a dream on this knife, I was really blown away by basically everything. Unfortunately, despite being prepared, I was still not fully ready for how tall this knife is. Because I carry my knife in the same pocket as my phone, I found it really uncomfortable with the size of this knife, so it must go. Ano on the handles looks very good to my eye, obvious wear on the coating on the blade is the reason for the . EDIT: Forgot to mention this is CTS-XHP blade steel.

$525 shipped.

Both come with their various components; Box, Cleaning Cloth, CoA, plus extras for the Torrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back