Koster Bushcrafters & Diomedes Industries Sheaths

Just some photos of my new KSF Koster Bushcrafters and Diomedes Industries Sheaths.

I am very, very pleased with them. The Black Knife, Blonde Sheath Combo is a gift for a teacher of mine. The Orange Knife, Brown Sheath I'm keeping. The more I use these, the more I like them.

I took photos of the different combinations so you can get an idea of what you like and don't like.

Koster-Diomedes-1.jpg by Hansen.Dougie, on Flickr

Koster-Diomedes-2.jpg by Hansen.Dougie, on Flickr

Koster-Diomedes-3.jpg by Hansen.Dougie, on Flickr

Koster-Diomedes-4.jpg by Hansen.Dougie, on Flickr

Koster-Diomedes-5.jpg by Hansen.Dougie, on Flickr

DHanz -

Thanks so very much for the pictures and kind words. The knives are not inserted all the way in the sheaths are they?

TF

TF,
Nope, they are not inserted all the way. I was so caught up on the photography that I failed to insert them fully.

They fit great. I'll attempt to post as better photo tomorrow. I've already gifted the Black Bushcraft and Blonde Sheath so I can only post the Orange Bushcraft and Brown Sheath.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

As promised, here's a few updated photos with the fantastic knife fully seated in the excellent sheath. Both of these items are top shelf. I've been using and enjoying both of them so you will see some marks and imperfections that were not present when I received both the knife and sheath. I do not wish to mis-represent anyone's product.

I will also add, I have owned a lot of knives and this Koster Bushcraft is earning its place as my favorite all around knife. It's a great fit for me and what I need to do. It holds its edge better than anything I've ever used. Check out the fit of the scales in the photos. Make note of the countersunk lanyard hole. So smooth and comfortable in the hand. I'm happy to have a sheath that compliments it so well.

Koster-Diomedes-3.jpg by Hansen.Dougie, on Flickr

Koster-Diomedes-4.jpg by Hansen.Dougie, on Flickr

Koster-Diomedes-6.jpg by Hansen.Dougie, on Flickr

Even "the ugly side" is beautiful

Koster-Diomedes-7.jpg by Hansen.Dougie, on Flickr

I've been lurking on this forum for a bit but this post has encouraged me to post... I just ordered a orange G10 Bushcraft from Mr, Koster and will have to request this sheath. I love the shackle for easy removal and the the firesteel tube on the belt loop. Do you think it will fit a 2" belt? Very impressive piece of kit! Thanks for posting the pics for me to obsess over until my knife arrives...!

Jefferson Kirkland

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos.

Yes, the loop will accommodate a 2" belt. I can't say enough good things about the quality of both of these items.

You will not be disappointed.

Back