I just need an email with the following information to add you to the list:

1 - Full name:
2 - email address:
3 - mailing address:
4 - phone number (if in the USA):
5 - grind desired (Scandi or Flat):
6 - handle desired:
7 - sheath/extras desired:

This run will be made from 3V steel, will have a pin and a lanyard, and will have contouring/palm swell.

Pricing starts at $155

This list will fill up quickly and there is NO DEPOSIT needed, so just send ALL the information above and I will add you to the list.

When the knife is glued up I will email or call you to arrange for payment (paypal or money order). Please do not email me asking for completion dates. These are at least 2-3 months away from being ready. When you get the email that they're glued up, that means you have 2-3 weeks before they're finished.

Thanks for your loyalty and interest in Bushcraft knives!

Dan

KosterKnives.com

Last edited:
Thanks - I added you to the list, meluck.

:thumbup:

Dan

Done - thanks!

Dan

KosterKnives.com

Dan wondering if you have a posted a list of knife orders completed? I am still anxiously waiting for my order!

Dan wondering if you have a posted a list of knife orders completed? I am still anxiously waiting for my order!

Please do not email me asking for completion dates. These are at least 2-3 months away from being ready. When you get the email that they're glued up, that means you have 2-3 weeks before they're finished.

Road King - shoot me an email.

Dan

Mr.Koster, sent you an email regarding getting on the list for one of these a day or two ago. Was just making sure you got it.

Hi Dan, sent you an email a few days ago, just want to make sure I got on the list. thanks, Bull Winkle

I've replied to all emails for order requests. Let me know if I missed anyone!

The list is still open.

Dan

Hello, I've emailed you but haven't got a response, so I'll try here! :)

Is it possible to get one of these with the handle you have in your signature? If so, one with 12c27 steel and Scandi grind for me! :)

I sent an e-mail on the 21st for two, a cocobolo/scandi/leather and blue/flat/kydex. I don't see my name on the list, and have not received a confirmation mail.

Thanks.

I found your email - thanks for the heads-up. I've added you to the list.

Dan

Back