Koster Knives Bushcraft Knife - list now open

I got your email. ;)

I just haven't updated the list for a bit.

Dan

Super! Thanks Dan! Now I feel less ignored.

When we get less busy with school, I will make a trip your way.

jeff

Dan, I also sent you an e-mail to get on the list. Let me know if the 12c27 flat grind is doable.
Randy

Dan,

I sent you an email to get on the list.

Edit: I sent you a follow up email to change my handle material and the sheath selection.

Last edited:
I got emails and am sending replies. Thanks for your patience, guys! Things kinda slow down the first few weeks of school.

:thumbup:

Dan

Email received and reply sent. Thanks!

Dan

Hi Dan - Could you let me know if it would be possible to get a Bushcraft with a skeletonized tang, and if so, what the additional cost would be? Tnx.

Yes - I do sell blanks for the Bushcraft. Pricing is $75+s/h

Shoot me an email with your info/details.

Dan

Yes - I do sell blanks for the Bushcraft. Pricing is $75+s/h

Dan

Rather than a blank, I was thinking of a handled knife, but with the tang skeletonized under the handle scales. I have a bushcraft from a couple of years ago which I am pretty sure (from the weight and balance) is not skeletonized so I am assuming that all standard bushcrafts have a solid tang.

If I am wrong, however, and this batch will already be skeletonized and lighter than the previous model, then let know.

The tangs do not have cut-outs in them.

Hi mr Koster!

I am not sure if I am on the list for one of your bushcrafts. Otherwise – here is the specs:

1 - Full name: Ossian Grahn
2 - email address: ossian.grahn@telia.com
3 - mailing address:
4 - phone number
5 - grind desired (Scandi or Flat): Scandi in 3V
6 - handle desired: Natural Canvas Micarta
7 - sheath/extras desired:Leather (JRE) with place for a Light My Fire Army Model Firesteel. Add a Light My Fire Army Model Firesteel.

Best regards

Ossian

Hi Dan

Is the Bushcraft 3V list still open? If it is please add me to it. I've sent you an email with my details, my name is David Mullins. Thanks

Yes - the list is still open and I've added everyone to it and updated the details, etc. If I am missing any details, please let me know. Thanks!

Daniel Koster
KosterKnives.com

Back