Kothimoda by Tirtha Kami

Yangdu

[email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner
Beautiful Kothimoda in the world. This khukuri is made by the new Kami Tirtha. The scabbard is done by one of the best gold and silversmiths in the Kathmandu valley Arjune and also rates 10 out of 10. Khukuri specs. Weight is 29 oz., overall length -- 17 inches, width of blade -- 1 & 7/8 wide, blade thickness -- 3/8''inch. The khukuri, a dui chirra, is mounted in silver with water buffalo bone handle. The scabbard takes a couple of weeks to make. It is the finest water buffalo calf, natural grain leather to be found. The scabbard is made of leather/ wood/ silver and gold. This is the world classic Knife ! Excellent work by Tirtha and Arjune.
Add to your ongoing collection at $550. *SOLD*
Email to order
8-30-10k%20002.jpg

8-30-10k%20003.jpg

8-30-10k%20004.jpg

8-30-10k%20005.jpg

Last edited:
The flow of the fillers are sweet!
Good work Kami Tirtha!

Bura the Second? :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
Great WHITE sharks, in this case!

The new kamis are quite definitely up to snuff, and it's likewise good to see that HI's flagship khukuri is still in production.

out of the question with a budget like mine...

sure is beautiful though and it would be a sweet thing to have on the wall indeed.

:eek:THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Bravo to Tirtha and Arjune. Perfect choice for a display piece...just don't have the budget for it:(.

Sweet. I always meant to get one from Bura. I have one of Bura's Dhankuta models which is somewhat similar.

Tirtha and Arjune made a beautiful package here.

It really is something I would love to own. If this were when I was working I would buy it.
Now though, that much money would fix my driveway and even give me a start on the car.

I hate disability. :(

If I had the money to be blingin' I would totally buy that. :thumbup:
Get a gold & silver plated handgun to be its partner, classy rig