Koyote Knives Leuku Bushcrafter Passaround

Come one, come all!!!!

For all of you that have not handled a Koyote knife or koyoteGirl's outstanding leather work; this is your chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're gonna due this passaround a lil different. All 50 states in the U.S. are welcome as well as those crazy Canadians!

We have 10 spots open to the U.S. and then send the knife back to me and I will send it to Canada after I make sure it is sharp and pretty. 5 spots open to Canadians.

Here is the knife

koyotepassaround001.jpg

koyotepassaround017.jpg

koyotepassaround021.jpg

koyotepassaround015.jpg

Specs:
Blade- 4 3/4" long
Handle- 4 3/8ths Black Canvas Micarta
Thickness is about .095
Convex grind
Steel- Uddeholm 15n20

Here are the rules.

Very simple this time!

Use the knife and send it out with in 5 days. If you don't we will pick on you and call you names!

Take pics and post your thoughts of the knife in this thread within 5 days of sending it out!!!!!!! If you don't we will pick on you and call you names!

Ship the knife USPS Priority insured for $100.00 , post tracking info here when it is shipped!! If you don't and the knife is lost, you owe Christof money!

Ship the knife to the next person Sharp!

You are welcome to take part as long as you are a regular here or a paying member! We don't care about post count, but we want people that we can rely on to use the knife, pass it on, and post there thoughts!

We have the right to include you or not, for any reason we see fit!

If you are moving, going on any long trips, have any illness, or know of any circumstances that will disrupt the flow of this passaround please do not enter!

Post that you want in and agree to all rules and I will put you down in the order they come in.

Send me an email, not a pm with your name, address, phone numbers when you see that I have put you on the list.

U.S.

1. Big Mike
2. PB Wilson
3. Sharp Eye
4. crbauhs
5. SpookyPistolero
6. Talfuchre
7. Rockywolf
8. udtjim
9. Peripatew
10. Back to Tonym

CANADA

1. Fonly
2. KGD

I will arrange the order by geography and will put a list in the box with each participants shipping info. This way there will be no delays.

The first trip this knife will make is the New England Gathering this Saturday. The attendees will use and post there thoughts of this knife here as well.

I will online to update this list till 10pm tonight. I will be back on Sunday to finish updating the list!

Once the knife is cleaned up and sharp, I will send it to the first person.

Last edited:
ok well i have never had the chance to do a passaround before so i think its time to try one out. Ill be in it if it would be okay with everyone here.

ED: ok well i just saw the thing about if ur taking a trip. i know that i am taking a trip to mississippi to see my gf on wednesday the 14 and wont be back till the 20. If that wont disrupt the trip then id still like in if not then ill just wait around for the next try. thanks.

Last edited:
ok well i have never had the chance to do a passaround before so i think its time to try one out. Ill be in it if it would be okay with everyone here.

I have no problem putting you down, but do you agree to the rules?

Guys please post that you agree to the rules.

ED: ok well i just saw the thing about if ur taking a trip. i know that i am taking a trip to mississippi to see my gf on wednesday the 14 and wont be back till the 20. If that wont disrupt the trip then id still like in if not then ill just wait around for the next try. thanks.

Thats fine, your in. Send me an email.

amontero@sleepetc.com

Got you Jim:thumbup:

Last edited:
And we might need a special spot for mods, too. If they don't sign up in the regular rotation, after the crazy canucks play we should throw it at, er- I mean TO- brian for a bit.

Insured price has been adjusted. I wasn't sure what price he wanted on there so I put 200 down to be safe. The shipping price for this passaround knife is $100.00. The regular base price for this knife is about 150.00 though.

And we might need a special spot for mods, too. If they don't sign up in the regular rotation, after the crazy canucks play we should throw it at, er- I mean TO- brian for a bit.

You want to put Brian Jones in it:eek:, there goes Sierra's beautiful sheath:(

:D

I would jump in on this in a heartbeat, but I have one coming. I will let another person get in on it!

I would jump in on this in a heartbeat, but I have one coming. I will let another person get in on it!

same here...:eek: i have a few of Christof's knives already and i recently scored one that looks similar to this one..:D i'll let some other folks have a shot..:)

this is a great looking knife...Christof's work is top notch... they seem to get better and better too... his edges are crazy sharp...:eek: that sheath looks bomber...:thumbup: Sierra is work is looking really nice these days...

Tony, I’m all over this like snow on Mt. Washington.

Christof makes an awesome knife and everybody should jump at a chance to handle this tool.

Put me at the end of the US list and I’ll sharpen it up for you before it heads north if you like.

"If you're not living on the edge, …you're taking up too much space."

Big Mike

Put me at the end of the US list and I’ll sharpen it up for you before it heads north if you like.

[/I][/COLOR][/B]

How about I put you first, this way you can sharpen it up after we beat the crap out of tomorrow:D

I can always talk you into sharpening it up for me again when it comes time to send it to Canada:D

Tony, I’ll sharpen it whenever you want. :cool:

Beat on it hard in the frozen woods this weekend, that Koyote 15n20 is tough stuff and can take a lickin’. :thumbup:

"If you're not living on the edge, …you're taking up too much space."

Big Mike

Tony,
I would like in on this one if I am not too late (again)
Thanks for this passaround.
Ira

Back