Koyote needs a 2013 Post!

C Bryant has a beauty up now too!

HAAAAATE to sell it... or any Koyote, but I have other things in the pipeline that I need to free up some cash for. That cleaver that showed up the other day was tempting though!

I saw the one with bog oak for sale, nice. I know the wood has been submerged for awhile, what makes that wood so special, besides looking so nice? Is it harder? Please excuse my ignorance, just learning.

HAAAAATE to sell it... or any Koyote, but I have other things in the pipeline that I need to free up some cash for. That cleaver that showed up the other day was tempting though!

I hear you...selling stinks! If I wasn't focused on firearms and ammo- your blade would be getting mailed to me now! :foot::D

Cbach, I do remember Christof saying the bog oak devoured belts while sanding...

The wood has been submerged for a couple thousand years typically. I'm not sure about it's physical characteristics, but I do think it gets really hard as it is kind of fossilized. I just know it's crazy old and looks really great.

http://www.englishbogoak.co.uk/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog-wood

I saw the one with bog oak for sale, nice. I know the wood has been submerged for awhile, what makes that wood so special, besides looking so nice? Is it harder? Please excuse my ignorance, just learning.

Nice pics gents!!! I can't believe there's no spare LBK's about :(

You so need to blow up Cristof's and Sierra's emails and get one! Had passed mine to a freind to use for awhile and just got her back this week. Does a woods knife get any better? This could be my favorite knife...although the handle on my GBB is perfection. My LBK is the woodsmen version at 1/8" thick and it's plenty tough.

IMG_3651-1_zpsc993b462.jpg

And with the sheath...poifect!! :D

IMG_3652-1_zps6ade04a1.jpg

Last edited:
This is one of 2 Koyotes that I have kept.....

Attachments

• sgian.jpg
    sgian.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 7
Sierra was to up there last week, hope she was able to help get caught up some.:thumbup:

Hello ya'll! Wow! I'm really feeling the love! I apologize for the recent failure in communication, but I am working on fixing it. I did visit the ranch last weekend, re-organized the shop, moved around the belt grinder and the forge, bottle fed a baby goat.... I will be starting a new thread with all the updates, but for now I will leave you with this:
1. We are no longer taking custom orders, instead we will have waiting lists for the different models.
2. I am now officially in charge of customer relations, I will be handling all emails from here on out.
3. If you have an outstanding order, please email ME about it. (sierrastudent@gmail.com)

Also, I will be making more of an effort to have a presence on bladeforums.

Thank you for your support

Back