Koyote Tuesdays

Looks like it is a chinese war sword or some kind of old collins machete!! I know I would not want to be on the receiving end of that thing

Will tomorrow be the day for new steel??!! :eek: :thumbup::thumbup:

New steel!! New steel!! New steel!! New steel!! New steel!! New steel!! New steel!! :) :) :)

Hey ya'll....

I put an edit up on the first post, it reads, "Edit: Twice a month apparently was a long shot - revising to "I'm hoping for at least once a month...""

I feel like I'm letting ya'll down, but Christof hasn't sent me anything since I visited him in May. He does have kids and a ranch to run. I DO have inside information that he's almost finished with a blade that is neither an order nor one we have a waiting list for. When I get it in the Koyote Fan Club will be the first to know :D

While it will be great to see knives up again, I just glad to have a little more life and interaction in the forum. There were tumbleweeds blowing through here for awhile.

If you need another project, t-shirts would be nice! :D

Place me down in the "interested" column for a stead knife. Thanks. I still look forward to Tuesdays, when you decide, to post anything that may come up.

Place me down in the "interested" column for a stead knife. Thanks. I still look forward to Tuesdays, when you decide, to post anything that may come up.

Sure thing, can you PM me your full name and email address so I can properly add you? :p

I can't believe we made it through the entire month of May with NO new steel! :eek: :eek: I'm in just as much shock (if not more) than you are :eek: :eek:

I think we are all going to have a sit down and talk about the farm...this just isn't working out like I planned! ;) :D

I think we are all going to have a sit down and talk about the farm...this just isn't working out like I planned! ;) :D

Hahahaha :D

I do have a super-secret project that I'm working on ;). It's not ready to launch yet, but I think ya'll will like it! *cue the suspenseful music.

Back