Koyote Tuesdays

Did someone say shirts?!? :D :D :D
For the last week or so I've been working on making that happen. I'm proud to present: Cafepress.com/koyoteknives!
It is what it is. Your feedback is appreciated. :)
And of course if any artisan is interested in hand-screening some lovely prints for us, we are always open to that :D.

Happy Tuesday;)

(Now off to post something similar on the koyote updates thread...)

Wowza! Thanks! I was just getting ready to order a couple tees this week.

I am very much annoyed with CafePress's shipping and handling charges. Unfortunately I don't have control over that, so I will be looking at different shirt sites in the future, though it may be a while as my schedule is about to become slammed.

it's a shame Christof can't be on here doing the stuff your doing! I love your leather work. it's amazing. however his lack of presence is sad. he told me my blades would be ready for hunting season 4 months ago lol.

My advise for you is keep his blades and leather work on a side burner but move on as best you can. get with many of the other talented makers who would love to have your work on their team and go from there! really your leather work is amazing and deserves nothing less than a notable maker willing to supply you blades to put in it!!

it's a shame Christof can't be on here doing the stuff your doing! I love your leather work. it's amazing. however his lack of presence is sad. he told me my blades would be ready for hunting season 4 months ago lol.

My advise for you is keep his blades and leather work on a side burner but move on as best you can. get with many of the other talented makers who would love to have your work on their team and go from there! really your leather work is amazing and deserves nothing less than a notable maker willing to supply you blades to put in it!!

First I'd like to say wow, I really appreciate the sentiment. I share your feelings about Christof. Unfortunately I'm afraid that if I push him any harder he may stop making knives all together. :(

Second, I've had a couple makers approach me about doing leather for them. They both wanted me to go in a more production direction, including skipping steps and cutting corners to lower my cost. So of course I had to decline. I have been enjoying making custom sheaths for private parties (non-makers) though.

We like your work and you are very talented, keep on hanging on. We do miss Christof very much, but at least tell him we wish him well and I and others are praying for him.

keep up the good work at school, and you are correct, it is harder when you go back and are a little older. Life happens too and it can be put off so it's better to do it while you can.

First I'd like to say wow, I really appreciate the sentiment. I share your feelings about Christof. Unfortunately I'm afraid that if I push him any harder he may stop making knives all together. :(

Second, I've had a couple makers approach me about doing leather for them. They both wanted me to go in a more production direction, including skipping steps and cutting corners to lower my cost. So of course I had to decline. I have been enjoying making custom sheaths for private parties (non-makers) though.

Np and I completely understand. Christof is a hell of a maker I just think he has a bit to much on his plate right now. hopefully he will get back on here and start selling blades again soon. And definitely don't cut corners on your sheaths for them. the quality and attention to detail is what makes them so amazing.

Your sheaths are great quality, just as Christof's knives are, a great combination.

Well, it is the first Tuesday of the month, and that can only mean one thing: More disappointment! No new blades, but I do have inside information that Christof *has* been working on a batch. Hopefully they will get done some time soonish :D.

On a more productive note, I just finished up my first semester back at college and I already have SIX third-party knives sitting on my desk waiting to be sheathed. :D It is going to be a busy busy week for me.

I am working on getting into a Vet Tech program - ya know, stabbing sharp pointy needles into cute helpless animals :p

Well, it is the first Tuesday of the month, and that can only mean one thing: More disappointment!

lol! Hilarious!

I have been thinking about selling one or two...we'll see if I post something....thinking about is hurts! :(

Please do....always like looking over any Koyotes that may be for sale. New ones aint common and used ones don't seem to last long. Got anything in osage? ;)

Maybe we could have a Koyote Flea Market Sticky? Available for the faithful ;)

Sierra, I spent years sticking sharp needles into large animals & it can get exciting at times. On small animals, cats do the most damage. I also had to give shots to a couple of my snakes.....tough to hold a snake and give it injections when no one else will lend a hand!! Definitely take more than two hands.

Bill

Back