Koyote Website

The Koyote website is down. Has anyone heard anything from Christof recently? I check his website every now and then just to see if anything new has been posted. I sure hope this doesn't mean that he's done making knives, Koyote is still my all time favorite maker of fixed blades. Brad

I am pretty sure this ship has sailed. I am very surprised this sub-forum is still open.

I am pretty sure this ship has sailed. I am very surprised this sub-forum is still open.

I hope that you're wrong, but I kind of figured that Sierra was the driving force behind anything that happened with this sub-forum and any sales over the last couple of years. It was a shame to lose Sierra, but I had hoped that Christof would step in and at least shoot us some teaser pics or an update every now and then. If it is the end then I'm happy that I have a few Koyotes to enjoy and use, they really are unique and great knives. Brad

The website was up last week or so...but there was nothing new posted, same info for last year or more.

I looked awhile ago and I think it's been over 1.5 years since Christof was online here. :(

He has been my favorite maker and I think it's a loss for the knife community.

Wish him well, wish he would just let us know how he is doing. If nothing on knives, I would love to hear anything about his farm and family. Or how Sierra is doing on her own.

Back