KUKRIS???

I was awarded a kukri following training in kukri fighting. I don't know who manufactured the same. This was years ago. Somewhere in Orange County. I remember two local cops drove up, saw a couple of dozen people attacking vertical 4x4s with knives, and simply drove away.

Thanks for all the shoutouts guys :)
It's great that even though we've not been around that long we're getting raised in discussions like this.

What is the function of the serrations on the spine there??

FMJA is right that a lot of it is style- these can be used to make square notches for traps as well.
Have you had any luck in your hunt?
I love the kershaw camp series. Great handles, versatile designs and good value. If there's a specific role you're looking for your next blade to fill let us know and we can make some sugestions if you'd like.
Take care,
Andrew and the team at Kailash.

Thanks for all the shoutouts guys :)
It's great that even though we've not been around that long we're getting raised in discussions like this.

FMJA is right that a lot of it is style- these can be used to make square notches for traps as well.
Have you had any luck in your hunt?
I love the kershaw camp series. Great handles, versatile designs and good value. If there's a specific role you're looking for your next blade to fill let us know and we can make some sugestions if you'd like.
Take care,

Thank you for chiming in!

I am currently in the r and d phase of making my perfect kukri. There are definitely some things that I really love about traditional kukris and some things that I don't particularly care for. I've been experimenting with several kukris of various sizes and weights and I have you guys at Kailash in mind for when I'm done gathering the information I need!

Thank you for responding to this thread!

-T

Ah the R&D phase- for me that's the funnest part. Getting super obsessive for a few weeks and going for a nerdy deep dive into all the different options before you're forced to pull the trigger because it's driving everyone around you insane.
Feel free to reach out if you're in need of any help during the testing phase, otherwise we'll talk later :)
Take care,

Ah the R&D phase- for me that's the funnest part. Getting super obsessive for a few weeks and going for a nerdy deep dive into all the different options before you're forced to pull the trigger because it's driving everyone around you insane.
Feel free to reach out if you're in need of any help during the testing phase, otherwise we'll talk later :)
Take care,

100%!

Talk REAL SOON!

-T

Back