KUR New LionSteel knife 2016

Yes to having a clip!

However, just tip up lock side. Dislike having so many holes for left-handers and tip down carry.

Only 10% of the population is left-handed. Tip down carry probably about the same.

No offense meant.

Yes to having a clip!

However, just tip up lock side. Dislike having so many holes for left-handers and tip down carry.

Only 10% of the population is left-handed. Tip down carry probably about the same.

No offense meant.

Gianni, as a fan and one time owner of a TRE, and someone who is loving this new KUR model for its larger size, I urge you to take RamZar's advice here. The absence of a clip is an immediate deal breaker for me, and I'm sure many others; no clip, no purchase, no exceptions. Just make it removable, as is the standard, and everyone can have their way. Thank you for all your great work and for listening to us customers!

Just seen this in my google feed...

Very cool knife and would also be interested in a faux wood pattern or something else besides camo.

If no clip would it have some kind of belt case for it? i.e. like the TM1

Yes it is... I have heard all your feedbacks. We add the a wire clip on the KUR.

Yes it is... I have heard all your feedbacks. We add the a wire clip on the KUR.

Thanks for that! Now I will be more eager to receive this knife. The drawings on the wire clip look pretty good.
Will it be reversible? Or is the clip fixed into the backspacer?

Cheers! And enjoy yourself at SHOT!

Thanks for that! Now I will be more eager to receive this knife. The drawings on the wire clip look pretty good.
Will it be reversible? Or is the clip fixed into the backspacer?

Cheers! And enjoy yourself at SHOT!

It will be reversible.

Gianni, you mentioned titanium earlier. Will it be a liner lock or will the titanium version be a frame lock?

Thanks for the clip! :thumbup:

Any progress on the aluminum model with different patterns?

That camouflage is just too tacky for me!

My compliments on the design. Once again LionSteel is innovative!

I'd like to suggest a transition temperature greater than 23 Degrees C...that means the heat sensitive pattern will be visible all the time during the summer. Why not shift the response temperature upward to something around 28-30C? That would mean it would take definite contact to trigger the transition and not just a summer day?

I'm not a big fan of camo patterns either...

What about a custom knifeshop where the purchaser is able to send a graphic to LionSteel and have them use it on your personalized knife! It'd be like fingerprint recognition on a laptop :cool:

I'd like to suggest a transition temperature greater than 23 Degrees C...that means the heat sensitive pattern will be visible all the time during the summer. Why not shift the response temperature upward to something around 28-30C? That would mean it would take definite contact to trigger the transition and not just a summer day?

I agree that the threshold temperature should be higher.

At 22-23 °C (72-73 °F) it's too low. I think it would be better at 80-90 °F (27-32 °C).

[video=youtube;S_LUMCvEz8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_LUMCvEz8k[/video]

It is a liner lock.
It has Titanium spacer, nothing else made of Ti.
Hey Mr. Gianni i just wanted to say thanks and that it's really cool to see how open and receptive you are to your customer feed back. Big respect to you, Sir! [emoji106]

The addition of a clip to the Kur had me thinking that I am finally ready to buy my first Lion Steel knife :) :cool:

I'll take the camo. Unique and innovative. Lots of appeal to the tactical crowd.

I just got a response from Gianni at LionSteel that the Kur will ship to the US at the end of this month. Hooyah.

Back