KW CF/M4 Para2 Exclusive

Got a nice start on a patina on mine!

image_zpsm73xkefe.jpeg

image_zps7xjjqn95.jpeg

image_zpshnfqeket.jpeg

Both of mine (BHQ and KW) came with an "Edge-u-Cation" insert in the box.

Very nice execution by Spyderco, quick shipping by KW and good performance by the USPS - two days from LA to Boston. :thumbup:

Hmm, my KW M4 PM2 did not have an "Edge-u-Cation" insert in the box, only a Spyderco Products insert.

Thanks for the pic everyone. Jealous and still waiting.
For me the eagle will land tomorrow.

Disregard and sorry...meant to reply to a post...it's the next one. Couldn't figure out how to delete.

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, the holes for tip up carry on the presentation side of the knife aren't completely drilled out. I don't mind it. I'm not going to carry it left hand, tip up. I think it looks kind of cool that way.

My holes go all the way through...you may have something unique there!

Got mine last night. It's great. But why on earth does Spyderco think it's necessary to locktite the screws on the pocket clip? :grumpy:

Got mine last night. It's great. But why on earth does Spyderco think it's necessary to locktite the screws on the pocket clip? :grumpy:

I read reports of some saying the pocket clip screws had loctite on the BHQ M4 Exclusive. Mine had zero on them. Seems like it's somewhat inconsistent and I guess depends on who assembled your particular knife at the factory.

Tried to heat with a hair dryer, but still can't shift the last screw and coming dangerously close to stripping it. Might have to send it in or back to Spyderco, cos I don't like tip down.

I got mine in today and though it's nice, I don't see a need for two M4 PM2s. My BHQ PM2 has already seen extensive use and I don't see needing a backup anytime soon! This one will stay in the box in the closet for trade fodder or I may sell it to help with funds when the CF/Ti s90v Millie comes out, which is the knife I've been really really wanting all along!

Interestingly enough, the holes for tip up carry on the presentation side of the knife aren't completely drilled out. I don't mind it. I'm not going to carry it left hand, tip up. I think it looks kind of cool that way.

happens. i have a standard pm2 one of the first models when they released them years ago. slipped right through the qc checker stage somehow.

i've bought many colorado made spydercos in the last year and the inconsistency of locktight or not is very common. weird as the quality is still there on the parts, but some or one whatever of the assemblers......some must still be in the learning curve training phase?

still haven't opened mine yet, maybe tonight......

I got mine yesterday. It's very nice! Not as freewheeling out of the box as some other Para's, but still excellent.

I'm surprised that these are still available. I'm thinking that everyone that really wanted one must have ordered by now.

I'm considering ordering another. I'll have a safe queen & a user that way.

happens. i have a standard pm2 one of the first models when they released them years ago. slipped right through the qc checker stage somehow.

i've bought many colorado made spydercos in the last year and the inconsistency of locktight or not is very common. weird as the quality is still there on the parts, but some or one whatever of the assemblers......some must still be in the learning curve training phase?

still haven't opened mine yet, maybe tonight......

They used to say never buy a car built on Friday(thinking about the weekend) or Monday(hungover) Ha

I'm surprised that these are still available. I'm thinking that everyone that really wanted one must have ordered by now.

I'm considering ordering another. I'll have a safe queen & a user that way.

I did just that today :thumbup:

I would love to have another but can't swing it spent so much on knives this month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back