KW CF/M4 Para2 Exclusive

mixed_zpsp5zoojm5.jpg

Been loving mine so far!

Noticed the slightest amount of horizontal blade play, but I'd like to think that'll be fixed easily enough once I get back into th e US...

f7a0f944472003ef24348402c10014f0.jpg

d49a473b0f1af264c5c6f7d30fea2f18.jpg

The patina you see has come mostly from hacking up some invading banana trees at my in-laws place here in México...

Mine has come out of the box to check out QC and then back into the box i carry my BHQ M4 that i dyed the handles Navy dark blue and the carbon is so nice on the KW that i dont want to mess it up hahah

Mine has come out of the box to check out QC and then back into the box i carry my BHQ M4 that i dyed the handles Navy dark blue and the carbon is so nice on the KW that i dont want to mess it up hahah

Any pics of the scale? What rit dye did you use? I've been planning to do the same...

I know what that means when the clip hasnt been moved to tip up, there Seneca.:). Shes not being put in the rotation.:(
Haha, very observant and you are correct :D. At least for now anyways I haven't even finished breaking in the Jade M4, too many knives, too little cutting time in the day.

Just picked up one of these and have a question for some of you guys who also have one.

I was under the impression that the liner milling marks on the pm2 were always even with each other. Both liners have the mark in the same spot, so when looking at the inside with the knife open, they are parallel to each other.

I only ask, because the one I have (got from a member here) they are not even, rather spaced about a 1/4 from the other.

Everything else on the blade checks out.

Any thoughts?

Just picked up one of these and have a question for some of you guys who also have one.

I was under the impression that the liner milling marks on the pm2 were always even with each other. Both liners have the mark in the same spot, so when looking at the inside with the knife open, they are parallel to each other.

I only ask, because the one I have (got from a member here) they are not even, rather spaced about a 1/4 from the other.

Any thoughts?

I don't have one of the Jade M4 knives but the liner notches on my other two PM2s are not even.

I don't have one of the Jade M4 knives but the liner notches on my other two PM2s are not even.

Thanks for getting back to me. I just couldn't remember if they were or not, and I do not have any pictures from my last jade M4 to compare.

Thanks for the info.

Any thoughts?

Mine appears parallel. If I measured them I'm sure my notches are a millimeter off. Definitely not a 1/4" though.

Mine appears parallel. If I measured them I'm sure my notches are a millimeter off. Definitely not a 1/4" though.

Oh this is how my others were. Not saying this is a fake, because everything seems to check out.

I will try to get pictures up

Best pictured I can get right now. You can see both notches in the picture with the knife open in my hand. They are about 1/4" apart.

That knife is legit. I have 15 PM2's and the notches vary in them. Some are exactly adjacent to each other but others are 1/4" or so off. I have two of the jade/M4 and KW/M4 and both sets of notches are offset. And all of those were bought first hand from reputable dealer. Your good!!!

That knife is legit. I have 15 PM2's and the notches vary in them. Some are exactly adjacent to each other but others are 1/4" or so off. I have two of the jade/M4 and KW/M4 and both sets of notches are offset. And all of those were bought first hand from reputable dealer. Your good!!!

THANK YOU!!! Relieved. You never know with these. There's that jade M4 that is fake but looks near perfect.

I always get freaked out with PM2'S.

THANK YOU!!! Relieved. You never know with these. There's that jade M4 that is fake but looks near perfect.

I always get freaked out with PM2'S.

I have a pair of Jade PM2s from blade hq and the notches are not parallel.

Back