Kwaiken!!

I don't know the reason behind the blade shape but I always prefer tanto when it come to kwaiken.

I have NEVER been a fan of the Kwaiken design, but this changes everything. I may be a Kwaiken aficionado after all.

I like the subtle swedge, but traditional would be great too.
4" blade, yes.
And if it is not too outlandish an ask, S35vn please :)
Oh, and production of course, or it will just be eye candy for me!

Hey E.R., just wondering, what was the influence behind this design? I see draws from the Hattin and Tanto (both which I loooooooove). Seems to be a amalgamation of two amazing knives.

I'll be there. Hopefully with enough cash to score one of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks awe-inspiring. as with others-production please! i'm surprised not to see Lycosa drool (or is it venom;) ) all over the place. i checked this forum out specifically to read his reaction. (all in good fun-no offense intended). would a flat-back chisel grind be asking for too much, or will it be ground on both sides?
thanks, Neal

That would be my first new Emerson in a long while. Production pretty please?

That sounds like reason enough to do it! Lol

I do think this model could attract some attention from those not currently into emersons, with the Kwaiken kick going on.

This knife has become my #1 folder to buy...bring on the production model! :thumbup:

Although my Gentleman Jim and 15 are getting nervous! :eek:

I would buy a production Emerson Kwaiken in a heartbeat. It would go nicely with my tanto. :thumbup:

I'm definitely grabbing one! Ohhhhh man. I don't know which one people will try to take from me first, the Kwaiken or Hattin.

Back