Recommendation? Kydex accesories

I just got my second kydex-sheathed knife, and yet again the sheath isn't really compatible with my pants.

Any good places to get some accesories for sheaths? My terminology is spotty at best, so not quite sure how to explain what I'm looking for.

Preferably not the big river or the bay.

I reallllly dislike kydex sheaths. If I were a soldier they would be nice, but since I'm just a lowly working man peasant, I prefer leather

Are you looking for alternate mounting options? If so, I always use Spyderco g-clips or Cold Steel c-clips. They adapt to many carry positions and don’t require a belt to mount on pants.

I also sometimes drill new holes in the clips and kydex to suit.

What exactly isn’t working for you with your new sheath?

If you're looking for good clips for IWB carry or some such then check out Ulti-Clips. Texas Knifemaker's Supply website sells multiple sizes to suit your needs. They also carry various other kydex accessories.

I don't understand why kydex sheaths never have a handle or guard strap. Sure they snap in, but they can also snap out.

I don't understand why kydex sheaths never have a handle or guard strap. Sure they snap in, but they can also snap out.
If the retention is optimal, then I prefer the sheath to be strapless for ease of use.

Back