• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kydex Ankle Sheath for BK11, BK14, Izula I & II, Swamp Warden, Scrapivore and others

Howdy,

I put together some Kydex ankle rigs for small knives and figured I'd post them here. These are made off of a KaBar TDI Ankle Rig which is discontinued so I called Kabar and bought everything they had left in the warehouse. I only have two made up right now (Izula & BK14) and I won't make anymore without a specific request so once the first two sell then the wait time will be three days before it ships.

The price is 45.00 shipped w/del.conf.

Here's a list of knives I've got in the shop that I can make one of these for:
BK11
BK14
Izula
Izula II
Swamp Warden
Scrapivore

If you have any specific request let me know and I'll see if it will work out size-wise. If you haven't worn one of these... they're very comfortable and you'll easily forget you've even got it on. The two models shown weight in at 4.4oz/4.5oz with sheath (no knife) and the Kydex is .093 so no shortcuts there... I just made the sheath as small as possible to cut down on weight.

Paypal is: godspeedtactical@gmail.com

Izula: this will work with factory/TKC scales or cord-wrapped SOLD

DSC05200-1.jpg

DSC05202-1.jpg

DSC05201-1.jpg

BK14: I made a cut out for the scales cause I wanted to keep the Kydex "high" on this one.. .works w/out scales too.

DSC05390.jpg

DSC05391.jpg

DSC05392.jpg

DSC05393.jpg

Paypal or money order are fine for payment. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to get right back to you.

Thanks for looking,

Eli

Last edited:
I'd like one for a bk14 with paracord wrap. Is that possible? Also wonder if I could get a clipped one for bk14 paracord wrapped for iwb

Hi are you still selling these if so I would like one for the BK-14 paracord. Please let me know ASAP thanks alot

Sorry, I should've subscribed to this ad and I didn't see these replies before.... I sold out of these pretty fast and can't find any more to modify.

Eli

Back